Depression How do you cope being ugly ?

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
I’m 90 kg rn 190 cm height ,I look fat as fuck , I still looked fat when I was 83 kg ,I can’t go to gym cuz I’m very lazy and too less motivated

I hate my life ,maybe my face is overall very ugly instead of being just bloated

I wish I fucking drop dead ,I look like shit so Much very round face looks like shit

Also I have zero energy

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
By distracting myself with some forms of entertainment , there isn't much i can do about my subhumanity

There are ways to debloat your face , Looksmax.co should help you with that. My advice would be to endure some time in the gym and later hop on roids , not just for the physique advantage , but the mental one. It would remove your demotivativation and low energy , It's a shame to waste your height. Though i can only guess you're too mentally fucked to go through that process

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
By distracting myself with some forms of entertainment , there isn't much i can do about my subhumanity

There are ways to debloat your face , Looksmax.co should help you with that. My advice would be to endure some time in the gym and later hop on roids , not just for the physique advantage , but the mental one. It would remove your demotivativation and low energy , It's a shame to waste your height. Though i can only guess you're too mentally fucked to go through that process
Yeah kinda I’m very fucked

Even then I wouldn’t use my attractiveness probably

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022

Thanks for your advice ,I’ll go to gym if I get enough money and enough motivation

I’ll definitely do it

UkMentalcel

UkMentalcel

NEET
Aug 23, 2022
I’m 90 kg rn 190 cm height ,I look fat as fuck , I still looked fat when I was 83 kg ,I can’t go to gym cuz I’m very lazy and too less motivated

I hate my life ,maybe my face is overall very ugly instead of being just bloated

I wish I fucking drop dead ,I look like shit so Much very round face looks like shit

Also I have zero energy
Lose the fat
See what you can get
If you can’t then money maxx fuck a 3rd worlder

Activity
So far there's no one here