How do you guys cope with being alone?

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
And by living alone I mean being in a house by ur self no friends n shit me personally it’s terrifying and painful it’s like having an itch that you can’t scratch and everytime you think about it, it spreads and doubles in intensity I scare myself a lot with my brain when I am alone in rooms like I just feel uncomfortable and angry when left alone but I can’t change it even when I go outside to wherever shops or anything I still feel like I am in a room alone it’s as if I am in two places at once does anyone feel like this too? It’s not a matter of copes n stuff it’s just so sharp and painful it feels like actual physical damage anyways do how do u all feel about being alone

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
And by living alone I mean being in a house by ur self no friends n shit me personally it’s terrifying and painful it’s like having an itch that you can’t scratch and everytime you think about it, it spreads and doubles in intensity I scare myself a lot with my brain when I am alone in rooms like I just feel uncomfortable and angry when left alone but I can’t change it even when I go outside to wherever shops or anything I still feel like I am in a room alone it’s as if I am in two places at once does anyone feel like this too? It’s not a matter of copes n stuff it’s just so sharp and painful it feels like actual physical damage anyways do how do u all feel about being alone
fact that u created this means u can’t cope and u want connection.
u know ur problem? answer one thing, would u be friend with YOU? imagine being someone else IRL and ask urself what would feel when u see or find out about this person? would u want to hang out together? can u be able to spend time with fun?

Last edited:
pugmalion

pugmalion

i hate pussy
Jan 15, 2023
u know ur problem? answer one thing, would u be friend with YOU? imagine being someone else IRL and ask urself what would feel when u see or find out about this person? would u want to hang out together? can u be able to spend time with fun?
holy shit thats the most foid shit i saw in a while

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
What’s ur point lmao I would obviously be friends with myself if I was able to we have everything in common

hikkineet

hikkineet

NEET
Jan 22, 2023
how did nobody mention mmorpgs yet? best cope i have found is just living in an online world, no need to even join guilds, just bare minimum interaction with other players and npcs makes me feel fine about being isolated irl.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
I never had a problem with it. I remember being a little kid being left alone one my always so excited to have the place to myself. Me and people tend to not like each other very much. I wish i was around people i liked but even most girls that like me end up wanting to ruin my life anyways.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
how did nobody mention mmorpgs yet? best cope i have found is just living in an online world, no need to even join guilds, just bare minimum interaction with other players and npcs makes me feel fine about being isolated irl.
I love mmorpgs but I have a very weird criteria for them I want them to be new so I can get all the limited stuff and a head start and easy controls and a nice avatar and cheap etc

UkMentalcel

UkMentalcel

NEET
Aug 23, 2022
Make recordings when I do things like talking to a friend I might get a sex doll and not even fuck it because this loneliness is really crippling my desire to exist in a faceless society

Activity
So far there's no one here