Depression how do you guys do it

Lycan

Lycan

still in education
Jun 13, 2022
i am almost certain i am doomed to a life of NEETing. i want to live a normal life but i know im not ready for all of these responsibilities. im not ready to pay taxes, handle my own place, drive a car, etc. i know deep down i probably wont be able to live a normal life but i dont want to be doomed to be a NEET either...its just agonizing that rotting alone will be my life

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
coming from a 7 year-long NEET, you need some level of brain damage or autism, otherwise your normie brain will activate and you'll start wanting to wagecuck. for me that is not an option due to the fact that id get bullied hard for being non-nt and ugly. and tbh id rather just LDAR and rot to movies n games.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
i am almost certain i am doomed to a life of NEETing. i want to live a normal life but i know im not ready for all of these responsibilities. im not ready to pay taxes, handle my own place, drive a car, etc. i know deep down i probably wont be able to live a normal life but i dont want to be doomed to be a NEET either...its just agonizing that rotting alone will be my life
Don’t worry, I started late in life as well, after 10 years of on and off janitorial and dishwashing I was tired of life. Plus with schiz it got worst. Luckily my family and friends teamed up and got me help, especially being hospitalized 20 times. I neet but I am working on going to learn massage therapy and reiki. Plus , in this new place I’m about to go to, I may get a job

Either way, I have faith in you and everything will get better if you try to change or attempt. The best tip I can give is sex magick. Research it to find out more. Trust me it works 👍

BornToLose

BornToLose

NEET
Jun 12, 2022
I got my independence and first free money (especially 'cause I'm never gonna pay back the loans) by going to uni. Then I worked minimum wage jobs barely getting by but could just about afford to drink and live in shared houses so it seemed okay enough. Then my last job (three years ago) I was part-time and half-subsidised by the gov. Then I lost that job and managed to get neetbux for mental illness. So I've done quite a bit, but not really in the last three years, when I've been switching between being on and off the booze to keep things interesting.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
I got my independence and first free money (especially 'cause I'm never gonna pay back the loans) by going to uni. Then I worked minimum wage jobs barely getting by but could just about afford to drink and live in shared houses so it seemed okay enough. Then my last job (three years ago) I was part-time and half-subsidised by the gov. Then I lost that job and managed to get neetbux for mental illness. So I've done quite a bit, but not really in the last three years, when I've been switching between being on and off the booze to keep things interesting.
what country are u from? UK?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I've been a NEET since 12, I'm turning 24 tomorrow. I've been on neetbux since 2019. I think you (largely) become desensitized to the negatives of the NEET life, there are times when you feel like shit but those pass by relatively soon enough and with a plethora of copes it stops bothering you.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Try therapy if you want to stop neeting

S

Sammy

NEET
Mar 22, 2022
Dude have you ever actually worked a full-time low-pay job? Shit is hellish. Far worse than being a NEET. I would rope if I had no choice but to work.

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
If you live in a first world country you can try to get a diagnosis and get neetbux. Society in first world countries actually plan for there to be people like us who are too disabled, neuro-divergent, mentally ill, etc. I have bipolar 1 and ptsd and plan to get bux in the future (if i choose to continue neeting). You can still have a life and be a neet but the difference between a thriving neet and a miserable neet is money first and foremost. If you see yourself neeting for the long term and its not just a phase then I would plan to get some type of assistance in the future. If you want the normal life you'll have to bite the bullet and get a normal job and a schedule etc

I

Its over

Banned
May 17, 2022
read my post

i didnt say i am a NEET i said i am doomed to a life of NEETing in the future
Understand my post.

I didn’t say, you are a NEET, I said you are 15, so of course you aren’t ready to be a grown man, you are not a grown man yet. No one has the mentality of a man before he finished puberty.
You will still need help from your parents until you are at least 18-21.

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
I wish I could NEET bro, going to school and work makes me want to go ER. I hate interacting with NT normies and I’m not interested in NT shit

It’s 1:40 PM here and I have to wake up at 6 am for school soon, and I’m always stressed. I’ve never had a good nights sleep since quarantine ended. I don’t care about colleges or degrees or titles or any of that shit. I fucking hate being around normies and being pressured by society into statusmaxxing and getting the highest GPA/prestige/award/income possible for wageslaving. I hate the idea of wageslaving around normie faggots who only care about status and name titles. I want to quit society. All I want to do is either NEET, go ER, or somehow find a side hustle so I don’t have to deal with judgemental normie statusmaxxing bullshit

Activity
So far there's no one here