Depression How long left?

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
How long do you think you'll live? How much time do you have left and what will you spend it doing?

I doubt I'll make it to 30. If I don't rope I'll likely end up in an accident or some medical problems. I've had malnutrition issues all my life so it wouldn't be surprising

itzyaboyJJ

itzyaboyJJ

Gorilla cock
Apr 7, 2024
Despicable Me Lol GIF

Me and OP laughing at him saying he gonna make it to 30

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
I'm not one of these "I'm gonna jump!!!" But I think about death frequently

Achilles was forced to choose between a long life void of glory and a glorious young death and chose the latter

If you aren't gonna immortalize yourself in a Yukio mishima blaze of glory suicide is irrational. Just about everyone can find cause to live

I had an intense fear of aging but now I look forward to my 30s 40s beyond

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

who'd want to be human anyway?
Apr 11, 2024

Achilles was forced to choose between a long life void of glory and a glorious young death and chose the latter

If you aren't gonna immortalize yourself in a Yukio mishima blaze of glory suicide is irrational. Just about everyone can find cause to live

How do you find cause to live? What if you can’t?

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

who'd want to be human anyway?
Apr 11, 2024
I'm alive because dying hurts jfl
Same. I don’t want to go through that kind of pain. You could also fail and be left with permanent damage. I wish that it could be quick, easy and painless, but sadly, nothing in life is easy

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Dunno but I want to live longer in case death is just nothingness. I'll be 36 Friday and want to continue living as long as I can.

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
How do you find cause to live? What if you can’t?
You always can. Unless you're in unbearable physical pain there's always some goal

The thing is no one can really tell you a cause. It's so idiosyncratic unless I knew your entire life story I couldn't, even then it still may he particular to you

Pikabro

Pikabro

NEET
Jan 10, 2024

My life has absolutely 0 glory. And ngl I'd rather get some wins in young and die then just rot like what I am doing

Activity
So far there's no one here