VirgiLock

NEET
Jun 17, 2022
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
if you do I'll come join you here Fren don't worry
I like how my entire point in the thread got ignored, and they're just screaming faggot tranny. It's literally what I expected and I am somehow still disappointed. 0 original thought. That is exactly what is wrong with incels.is today. I hate the group think that site has now, it wasn't completely like this back in 2020. Its current state reminds me of Reddit.

VirgiLock

VirgiLock

NEET
Jun 17, 2022
One point I think you failed to highlight is that women live on easy mode so becoming a women made it much easier to venture out and become part of society.

That only works for real women who are pretty though not fake tranny women, so that's not a good coping strategy for any of us.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
One point I think you failed to highlight is that women live on easy mode so becoming a women made it much easier to venture out and become part of society.

That only works for real women who are pretty though not fake tranny women, so that's not a good coping strategy for any of us.
I indirectly mentioned it.

But once again, this story is not about transgenders. It's a magical drug that literally turned a man into a younger biological girl. It's literally not possible. The point is that it offer a unique perspective that being childish in of itself is not a bad trait to have.

VirgiLock

VirgiLock

NEET
Jun 17, 2022
. The point is that it offer a unique perspective that being childish in of itself is not a bad trait to have.
I don't want to encounter spoilers since I'd like to enjoy how it unfolds organically

but it seems to share some parallels with Youjo Senki and Slime Isekai in that case

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021

But once again, this story is not about transgenders. It's a magical drug that literally turned a man into a younger biological girl. It's literally not possible. The point is that it offer a unique perspective that being childish in of itself is not a bad trait to have.
I don't want to encounter spoilers since I'd like to enjoy how it unfolds organically

but it seems to share some parallels with Youjo Senki and Slime Isekai in that case
Just fuck already

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
Average ethnic IQ can’t communicate without pictures.
Two guys have a simple conversation and you comment "Just fuck already"

The fact that this idea came to your mind makes it evident that you're gay af.

Arcadicel

Arcadicel

NEET
May 28, 2023
I like how my entire point in the thread got ignored, and they're just screaming faggot tranny. It's literally what I expected and I am somehow still disappointed. 0 original thought. That is exactly what is wrong with incels.is today. I hate the group think that site has now, it wasn't completely like this back in 2020. Its current state reminds me of Reddit.
You (self admittedly) posted ragebait, and are mad that you received anger in return?:mmm:

Well no shit, he was turned into a child. Of course it's not considered bad for a child to act childish.

Rebecca2077

Rebecca2077

🔫
May 17, 2023
not long, having beef with the mods cuz they ban for no reason or false positives

Misery

Misery

The only true and honest NEET in this forum.
Jun 11, 2023
Meh

Another dumbass pedo anime for troons and pedos to masturbate to, created by hetero men for hetero men.
It has nothing to do with being actual girl/woman or lesbian.

Also OP, you will never be cute anime girl, you are 100% testosterone filled, manly macho man with huge ass manly PENIS and he/him pronouns, and you will always be one for the rest of your life.

Im sorry.

06db97c86c794774cc8beedb28911a1c

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here