How many irl friends do you have?

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
I have one friend I've known since I was 5 he's autistic but a genius in med school we see each other around once a month go for a walk or play tennis

another friend again from elementary school sometimes he's a neet degen but sometimes he works minimum wage jobs, I know his other friends we aren't close but they invite me to go to the strip club or to go get drunk (I call it get drunk and not partying because they have 0 status due to their looks and low iq it's a sausage fest)

I still feel completely alone

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
I see a few people I've known since high school but I wouldn't consider them friends, at least not anymore. We smoke weed and go for drives sometimes, they talk to me like I'm their therapist or something while I have nothing interesting to tell them about my life back.

It's a weird feeling reminiscing with them about the good times and all the funny and fucked shit that happened in the past and seeing how our lives have panned out since then.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Misaka0

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Zero. The last time I enjoyed someone else's company was visiting my cool cousin 5 years ago. Since then I have had zero

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I had 2 in school, we still talk like once or twice a year

Thadman

Thadman

Global WASP Supremacy
Sep 6, 2023
Its been awhile, and it will probably be a long time before I make another irl friend (given that I do) but hopefully im wrong.

Activity
So far there's no one here