Serious How many of us here will make it to 2030?

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
So I've had this thought while I was peeing just a minute ago: will the forum itself survive? How many of the active users here will make it to 2030? All of us are moving towards the demise, ultimately speaking. But you just never know when your life ends if you know what I'm saying. One day it's comfy and the other day it's who the hell knows what. That's the nature of life itself. Anyway I'm done with my rambling. I hope I'll see at least some of you here in 2030 as a wizard :feelscomfy:

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
I’m sure most of us will be around, some would rope and other would have health issues that would end them. Don’t know if the forum would still be around, I hope it does but most likely it wouldn’t. But what I do hope to keep in contact with some of you guys if the worst ever happens, I’ll have fond memories of this place nonetheless.

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
I’m sure most of us will be around, some would rope and other would have health issues that would end them. Don’t know if the forum would still be around, I hope it does but most likely it wouldn’t. But what I do hope to keep in contact with some of you guys if the worst ever happens, I’ll have fond memories of this place nonetheless.
Why Wouldn't it be around? what info makes you think that?

Last edited:
frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
its 7 years away, 7 years ago it was 2016. Honestly I don't know, my life has changed a lot since mid 2016. So much has occurred and my life circumstances are completely different. Its hard to say where I'll be in 2030.

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
Only me, I'll help you guys out if you follow my lead.

Activity
So far there's no one here