Serious How much is a woman worth to you?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
You are presented with an opportunity where you can choose either a relationship with an average woman of your age and race or you can choose money. How much money would it take for you to choose the money option, or to put it another way, how much money is a woman worth to you?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
When you think about it every normie out there who ltr's a woman is paying out of pocket everyday to keep her with him and even then she leaves one day or another
My weed dealer was telling me about one of the people we went to school with and how he paid 9k out of his own pocket for his gfs uni and she left him like a week after.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Try it, faggot
Hvh Wanna Play Hvh GIF - HVH Wanna Play HVH Femboy - Discover & Share GIFs

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You are presented with an opportunity where you can choose either a relationship with an average woman of your age and race or you can choose money. How much money would it take for you to choose the money option, or to put it another way, how much money is a woman worth to you?
I'll always take the money so I can buy hookers and lobster

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I wouldn’t mind a ltr as long as she wouldn’t expect me to pay for any of her shit or spend every second of my day with her. Otherwise I’d take a grand like @Disorder said

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
Average women at my age (29) is a slut with 100 previous penises inside her and 0.7 babies. I would give her 10$ to fuk off.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here