Discussion How much money can you make by pretending to be a girl online?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
you can trick ppl and get a lot as long as they don't discover you and you keep using other girl photos so they won't find out.
i heard of ppl who made fake onlyfans accounts and sold nudes you can find easily for free but still simps paid for them.

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
why didnt you delete the topic? you just delete because you but hurt because you got owned. facts dont care about your feelings
the topic is not gay, but you can't talk about femboys or anything gay related in this forum

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
the topic is not gay, but you can't talk about femboys or anything gay related in this forum

"How much money can you make by pretending to be a girl online?" "you can't talk about femboys" femboys arent always gay or trans F1NN5T3R is a heterosexual femboy.​

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021

"How much money can you make by pretending to be a girl online?" "you can't talk about femboys" femboys arent always gay or trans F1NN5T3R is a heterosexual femboy.​

1 more mention of femboys or trans and you will get further warned, had to do some research for your guy, not only he likes what he is doing an he making money out of faggotry, there is a stream where he mentions he was thinking of creating onlyfans(which one of the top results when i googled it), he uploaded it very recently, mind the fact that he is a huge faggot who is fucking crossdressing (need more), THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HETEROSEXUAL FEMBOY all this is gay crap and you can't post them here.🤢

Last edited:
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I legit knew a guy who did this. He could do a female voice so well because he was low T asf and he'd just pay some discord egirls $5 for verification pics each time. He did "fimdom" with a couple of simps but he said it was incredidbly difficult to find customers so he got a job at Walmart instead

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
It is time consuming and stressful. A few years ago I bought some videos from a girl and then sold them on to others for profit. I pretended to be the girl in the videos obviously. It was difficult to make any continuous money because the men would often want custom videos which obviously I couldn't do.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Don’t do it my friend, the gay pill will cost you aids and girlfriends, plus men aren’t made to be sex objects. You need to find ways to make money online and not Femboy maxx, even if it’s just coding

Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
what are your estimates guys?
Nigerian romance scammers are some of the most creative and successful con artists in the world. In just a few short years, they have managed to dupe thousands of people out of millions of dollars. And they show no signs of slowing down. The Nigerian scammers have perfected the art of the fake online relationship.

They create convincing profiles on dating sites and social media, and then they slowly build trust with their victims. Once they have gained their victim's trust, they ask for money - usually for a supposed emergency. Often, the scammer will claim to be stranded in another country or facing legal problems. They will then promise to pay their victim back as soon as they are able to access their funds.

Unfortunately, these promises are always empty, and the victim is left heartbroken and penniless. The Nigerian scammers are savvy businessmen, and they have been extremely successful in fleecing unsuspecting victims out of their hard-earned cash. I believe that they have made over a billion dollars throughout the years.

There are many reasons why you should seek out a coach if you want to become a successful online romance scammer:

1. A coach can provide you with the knowledge and experience that you need to be successful.

2. A coach can help you to avoid making mistakes that could cost you money or even get you caught.

3. A coach can help you to develop the right mindset for success.

4. A coach can help you to stay motivated and focused on your goals.

If you are serious about becoming a successful online romance scammer, then I highly recommend that you go to Nairaland and try to find a Nigerian coach who can help you to achieve your goals. After all, the online romance scams originate from the internet cafés in Nigeria. It would be foolish to not try to benefit from their generational knowledge.

Activity
So far there's no one here