• Foids pay 25%, men pay 25%, rich pay 25%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Negro, you're on a neet board :feelsheh:
I've been neet for years and the only thing I got were free doctor check ups. I rather pay for that myself once every two years than have my parents being taxed. Most taxes go to entitled rosties and single mom chad chasers, not neetbros.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
I've been neet for years and the only thing I got were free doctor check ups. I rather pay for that myself once everybtwo years than my parents being taxed. Most taxes go to entitled rosties and single mom chad chasers, not neetbros.
I was referring to the likelihood of a user on .net getting rich.

Magonia

Magonia

>NOFAP FAILURE
Jan 2, 2022
Ideally income tax should not exist. I dont live in an america that can simply eliminate it, except by some out of the box means. Hypothetically im an architect of a typical modern society and cant be too crazy there would be no income tax but there would be many taxes that will tend to tax the purchases and activities of the elite . do I vote 0%

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I was referring to the likelihood of a user on .net getting rich.
It might not be likely, but I believe it's the most moral choice to make taxes voluntary, because even the rich shouldn't be stolen from if they dont want to pay.

Low status men get negative effects from paying taxes, so we should be receiving money not paying. Low status men should pay -50% taxes, which means the government gives us an extra 50% of what we already make.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
It might not be likely, but I believe it's the most moral choice to make taxes voluntary, because even the rich shouldn't be stolen from if they dont want to pay.

Low status men get negative effects from paying taxes, so we should be receiving money not paying. Low status men should pay -50% taxes, which means the government give them an extra 50% of what we already make.
So why should ((the rich)) pay taxes to finance our asses if taxes are voluntary?

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
So why should ((the rich)) pay taxes to finance our asses if taxes are voluntary?
They don't have to in a free civilization. Us men don't benefit from taxes anyway, so even if they pay 0 nothing will change for us, but there will be a lot of desperate single moms who will be looking for a non chad to take care of their kids.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
They don't have to in a free civilization. Us men don't benefit from taxes anyway, so even if they pay 0 nothing will change for us, but there will be a lot of desperate single moms who will be looking for a non chad to take care ofvtheir kids.
Don‘t know where you life but 100% of my income is coming from tax cucks :feelsLSD:

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Don‘t know where you life but 100% of my income is coming from tax cucks :feelsLSD:
Based. Where do you live? In my cucked country you need to be severely disabled as a man to get neetbux. But they give money to rosties for being single mom whores, or get free tax payer money to have housing if they just claim their boyfriend abused them. A lot of homeless rosties lie and say that they are abused to get free government housing. Non cucked men don't want to fund those whores.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Based. Where do you live? In my cucked country you need to be severely disabled as a man to get neetbux. But they give money to rosties for being single mom whores, or get free tax payer money to have housing if they just claim their boyfriend abused them. A lot of homeless rosties lie and say that they are abused to get free government housing. Non cucked men don't want to fund those whores.
Germany; they pay you the equivalent of the minimum wage + rent if you‘re unemployed or pursue a degree like me.
That‘s why this country is flooded with rapefugees.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Germany; they pay you the equivalent of the minimum wage + rent if you‘re unemployed or pursue a degree like me.
That‘s why this country is flooded with rapefugees.
This shows that type of system doesn't work. Don't be happy with that little amount of money they throw your way in Germany. Sure you get minimum wage while staying home, but what is the real cost? You have to submit to the satanic government and not allowed to have free speech, and you will be thrown in jail just for hitting on a rostie in the street, meanwhile a refugee can rape underage foids and not even get a fine.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
This shows that type of system doesn't work. Don't be happy with that little amount of money they throw your way in Germany. Sure you get minimum wage while staying home, but what is the real cost? You have to submit to the satanic government and not allowed to have free speech, and you will be thrown in jail just for hitting on a rostie in the street, meanwhile a refugee can rape underage foids and not even get a fine.
I‘d rather have a comfy neet life than be homeless with my „free speech“.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I‘d rather have a comfy neet life than be homeless with my „free speech“.
Homeless in a free world is a million times better than living in a small apartment covered with harmful wifi emitting everywhere, and polluted air, and needing to submit to cucks and rosties. In a free world there won't be government cucks around stopping people sleeping in their cars or setting up tents on "government land".

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
Homeless in a free world is a million times better than living in a small apartment covered with harmful wifi emitting everywhere, and polluted air, and needing to submit to cucks and rosties. In a free world there won't be government cucks around stopping people sleeping in their cars or setting up tents on "government land".
gl finding freedom in this yuga

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
I don‘t submit to anyone; they pay me for sleeping in and running my mouth online :feelscomfy:

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I don‘t submit to anyone; they pay me for sleeping in and running my mouth online :feelscomfy:
I've seen some Germans ask me to delete or ban their .is accounts because they're worried the government will come after them for speaking their minds on the forum.

Ironsides

Ironsides

✝️subhuman
May 27, 2023
Equal fairness for all
Either all pay the same percent or we all pay none.
(With the exception that sexhavers and toilets pay 100% more to inkwells so we can paytoiletmaxx in videogame)

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
I've seen some Germans ask me to delete or ban their .is accounts because they're worried the government will come after them for speaking their minds on the forum.
Bunch of schizos most likely :feelsjuice:
You can get in trouble for spreading the truth about ((them)) irl or soycial media like Twitter or fb but they don‘t actively hunt based germans on obscure sites like this one.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Equal fairness for all
Either all pay the same percent or we all pay none.
(With the exception that sexhavers and toilets pay 100% more to inkwells so we can paytoiletmaxx in videogame)
I think everyone should be obligated to pay 0%, but they can give more voluntarily. Because there's no guarantee we will get the same benefits as everyone else. We might be paying to get negative benefits if society sees our group as ok to neglect and oppress.

Ironsides

Ironsides

✝️subhuman
May 27, 2023
I think everyone should be obligated to pay 0%, but they can give more voluntarily. Because there's no guarantee we will get the same benefits as everyone else. We might be paying to get negative benefits if society sees our group as ok to neglect and oppress.
You're right tbh. They say that taxes I pay will go to the roads, but it's not true because I still get cucked by the stupid camera tolls.
I've applied for va benefits before and have gotten it all denied so nothing helps me.
Force these kikes to pay their own lifestyle jfl

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Me when I get interrogated for being an inkwell:

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
You're right tbh. They say that taxes I pay will go to the roads, but it's not true because I still get cucked by the stupid camera tolls.
I've applied for va benefits before and have gotten it all denied so nothing helps me.
Force these kikes to pay their own lifestyle jfl
We've had the same roads for decades. How long do these cucks expect us to pay them? We paid them off 1000 times over already. Jfl at soys who use that as an excuse for them to continue robbing us.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Unless you can somehow tax nobody in general it's better to redistribute wealth
Taxes can be voluntary, so no one will have to pay unless they are happy with the work of the government. Then they will have to please everyone if they want everyone's support.

Letting crooks in government redistribute our wealth is not a good idea. They will steal most of it for themselves, and give the majority to entitled rosties.

Last edited:
Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
We already have that it's called a corporatocracy

Enforce a central policy then so they can't give it to themselves or distribute it inequally
bruh thats' cringe you actually believe in democracy bruh
*takes pic*
this goes to compilation

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Anarchy is bad, The cooperations will just make private armies and police.
The people can also fund their own private army and police. There will be no reason for the companies to try and enslave us because that won't make them profits, if they are corrupt we will stop supporting their products or services.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I meant having a proper chain of command so you don't have abuse of power
How will you set that up to ensure there is no corruption? All of their actions need to be recorded and live streamed to the public.

Activity
So far there's no one here