What do you agree with the most

• Foids pay 25%, men pay 25%, rich pay 25%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
A pyramid-like chain of command. If someone directly below you is corrupt you have the privilege to kick them out. If someone directly above you is corrupt you can report them to higher-ups. I know for a fact that this works based on my experience in SRP (serious role play) games
I don't know about pyramids, triangles are satanic. I would only trust it if everything was recorded and live streamed, on top of your pyramid theory, because they can always try to work together to be corrupt.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
If taxes are voluntary, the people (retards) can (will) end up voting for the oppressive party, government, company, whatever you call it. You can see this already happening, where everyone seems to collectively think Steve Jobs is a great man despite him making big bucks off the backs of children.
At least it will be voluntary if they decide to do that. Now it's worse because they want to fund their degeneracy by force. There would also be no good reason for companies to throw away 40% from people just because they want to waste money on oppressing them.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Yes ofc each supervisor will see what people working under him are doing. Additionally, people at the bottom of the chain of command (i.e. citizen not part of the government) will be able to report anyone who has direct control over them.
I cant trust a supervisor and believe everything he writes down on a paper. I would have to see everything recorded in real time to know they aren't making deals with workers below them.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
You would literally witness his actions in front of you
For example if you see he is biased in how he distributed wealth to you, you will be able to report it to higher-ups
What if the majority want 80% of the wealth to be distributed to lazy chad chasing rosties who demand us to pay for their bastard kids?

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Now you see why democracy is bad
I always knew it was bad. The majority shouldn't have a say over the minority.

Vendor lock-in, for one, walled gardens, for two, actually why do I have to tell you? Read this article on injustices that corporations actively commit: https://gnu.org/proprietary
Obviously a software company will try to collect data to make more profits if they can, but that's no where near the same as government oppression. People can easily stop supporting a company that does that.

They have no say in politics, they can only report violations of central policy (like giving roasties more wealth than they're ment to have )
Your government won't allow cucks or foids to give their opinion on where the wealth should be redistributed? How would you distribute the wealth and jobs?

Last edited:
Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
Now you see why democracy is bad

Vendor lock-in, for one, walled gardens, for two, actually why do I have to tell you? Read this article on injustices that corporations actively commit: https://gnu.org/proprietary

They have no say in politics, they can only report violations of central policy (like giving roasties more wealth than they're ment to have )
let @Robtical handle the founding of Incelistan
but let robtical be born again in faith and make it a religious state to ensure we answer to divine ruler

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Under the "Products or companies" section
The government does things a million times worse than this.

Screenshot 20230605 110455 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20230605 110444 Samsung Internet

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
That's the point, you can stop supporting a company but if you let them buy armies and weapons, you can no longer just "not support" them.
One company can't buy an army that can beat all the other armies from all the different companies, plus the people's army. It will be a big useless war.

I would have a very big government, which if you don't join you have no say in politics, and if you do join it you may go up in the hierarchy
That's authoritarian, not everyone wants to be born to be a servant to their government.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I argue it would be even worse if they had to convince (coerce) people into giving their support and approval.
Coercing is way better than force. Would you rather be coerced by a guy in prison to be raped, or forced.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
A big company can beat a small company. Even if that small company is 1000x less corrupt than the big one. It's not like humans are known to willingly avoid big useless wars either..
It seems like it's a fear that is a very low chance of happening. We are going into wars with a big government anyway, so I rather take the option that will make it less likely to happen. Countries with no taxes do not have these problems you brought up.
You don't have to join you can just be NEET
but even if i decide to work and be a millionaire i don't want to be forced to fund them, especially if they support whoredom and cuckdom.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
No 'working to become a millionaire' in my nation, saving up money has a dysgenic and dyssocial effect
How will non chads get pussy from their looksmatches if they have the same money as them provided by the government?

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I'll personally ask karenin
I would go by the percentile you fall in the looks scale of your gender, and you will be paired with the same percentile of looks in the opposite gender. So the foids at the bottom 10% will only be allowed to date the bottom 10%, and the top 10% can date the top 10% only of the opposite gender.

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
Which of these tax brackets do you agree with the most? I rather have 0% taxes, but if there weren't cucked laws and the government served average men as much as foids i wouldn't be that mad at paying 25%.
Currency shouldn't exist.. Taxes should be something physical

H

hopelessAspieNEET

May 26, 2023
If all currency was gold what rate do you think the rich, low status men, and foids be taxed?
Like 2% to fund a community elected leader jfl. More isn't needed and if the leader wants to install a dictatorship he won't have the resources to, communities should be self sustaining and not authoritarian. A bit more if it happens to be a very small community.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Like 2% to fund a community elected leader jfl. More isn't needed and if the leader wants to install a dictatorship he won't have the resources to, communities should be self sustaining and not authoritarian
That would be a billion times better than what we have now. I can't believe people are so dumb to put the Illuminati in charge, they were probably selected not elected.

H

hopelessAspieNEET

May 26, 2023
That would be a billion times better than what we have now. I can't believe people are so dumb to put the Illuminati in charge, they were probably selected not elected.
Yes, definitely. It was always people who claimed someone else's land, staged revolutions, made up history, erased all threads and made a dictatorship where they put you through a shit life where you slave away all the time just so the elect rich can have fun.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Victorian era British system worked best: Flat tax rate of 3-5% on income, tax mainly owners of land and real estate, no welfare state, roastie single mothers and their bastard spawn get sent to workhouses where they're exterminated through labour and Church of England parishes are explicitly forbidden from helping them
The income tax rate was a flat 3% or so, except for the one time it spiked to 6.6% during the Crimean War. Tax revenue came mainly from taxing ownership of land and property, not income.

Last edited:
Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Victorian era British system worked best: Flat tax rate of 3-5% on income, tax mainly owners of land and real estate, no welfare state, roastie single mothers and their bastard spawn get sent to workhouses where they're exterminated through labour and Church of England parishes are explicitly forbidden from helping them
Those are low rates I can be ok with, as long as the taxes don't go to support degeneracy. I wouldn't be ok with paying a penny in taxes if we have a leader like Biden who manages the tax money and gives it to single moms and cuckraine, and neglects low status men in the country who are the backbone.

Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
Much of the subsidies they charge people for the welfare state of women (especially pregnant or single mothers), we have to end that welfare state, and the tax burden would no longer be a problem.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Much of the subsidies they charge people for the welfare state of women (especially pregnant or single mothers), we have to end that welfare state, and the tax burden would no longer be a problem.
Then they have the nerve to call themselves "independent". They never claimed to be independent for thousands of years until they made a deal with the satanic illuminati government to rob men and redistribute our wealth to them.

Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
Then they have the nerve to call themselves "independent"
Women are not and never will be ''independents'', because they are hive-minded in the first place. To be truly independent you also need to develop your own individuality, that is something that women are unable to achieve, because because they live in easy mode and are not forced to face real challenges, they never achieve that metamorphosis of character or personality that only men get.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Women are not and never will be ''independents'', because they are hive-minded in the first place. To be truly independent you also need to develop your own individuality, that is something that women are unable to achieve, because because they live in easy mode and are not forced to face real challenges, they never achieve that metamorphosis of character or personality that only men get.
No one ever gained their independence by begging their "oppressors" for it, warriors gained their independence by taking it. All they do is beg the government and simps to listen to their demands, if they were really strong and independent they'd do everything themselves.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
Higher taxes discourage creativity.
Equality means taking the smart educated sophisticated man and trying to make him the same as the trannies.
People should be able to enjoy the fruits of their labour.

Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
No one ever gained their independence by begging their "oppressors" for it, warriors gained their independence by taking it. All they do is beg the government and simps to listen to their demands, if they were really strong and independent they'd do everything themselves.
True independence is obtained by individual development, and not by gender as women believe. As you well say, you cannot be independent if you are a useless person, without skills or experience, because then you could not even survive. But foids are so stupid that they confuse being ''independent'' with being privileged, they are just whores privileged by the state.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
Equality means taking the smart educated sophisticated man and trying to make him the same as the trannies.
the jews alas taxes to keep people poor so that they never get enough money to escape the rat race. Luckily the passports sort of help combat that.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I agree, everyone should be able to make money without the government getting involved to take a cut so they can give it to people you don't like. Remember, "no one is entitled to anything". If non chad men aren't entitled to our looksmatches, then foids and their bastard kids aren't entitled to our tax money. A single mom can easily find a simp to take care of her and her kids, but they rather use our taxes so they can continue riding the chad cc.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
I agree, everyone should be able to make money without the government getting involved to take a cut so they can give it to people you don't like. Remember, "no one is entitled to anything". If non chad men aren't entitled to our looksmatches, then foids and their bastard kids aren't entitled to our tax money. A single mom can easily find a simpnto take care of her and her kids, but they rather use our taxes so they can continue riding the chad cc.
Can u imagine being a med student and having to pay 50% of ur taxes in Europe? Modern society rewards subhumans like athletes, models and other gay influencers and it punishes people who society can't live without.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Can u imagine being a med student and having to pay 50% of ur taxes in Europe? Modern society rewards subhumans like athletes, models and other gay influencers and it punishes people who society can't live without.
That reminds me of the comic drawing of the med student working for 8 years to get a degree, just so half his earnings can go to fund the degeneracy that kept him incel for the most important years of his life.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
That reminds me of the comic drawing of the med student working for 8 years to get a degree, just so half his earnings can go to fund the degeneracy that kept him incel for the most important years of his life.
1 meeks > 13 years of med school.

H

hopelessAspieNEET

May 26, 2023
It's a shame that slaves will gladly keep cucking for society and defend their shit positions, they're docile and seemingly complacent even if they spend hours complaining about their shit jfl

N

notnilc

NEET
Oct 14, 2022
Under 30k a year completly tax free, everything above this threshold 10% with state owned housing, free electricity and so on.

Activity
So far there's no one here