Media How propaganda is in Burgerland

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Yes, stand up for your anthem you sheeple, go make money for some fat fuck so he can buy another mansion and bribe a few more politicians so they can sell you and your rights ten times over. Stand up and be proud of that.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
At least a lot of Americans are free thinking enough to see through this bullshit, to see that all that a country does is milk its citizens dry while not giving a fuck about them. There are a lot of countries where too many idiots buy into this shit. Although I guess half of Americans do too. I guess every country is equally fucking stupid.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Go listen to the Moldovan anthem and work minimum wage to make the oligar... i mean yourself rich
Exactly, makes my blood boil. Modern society is a joke, how do so many people not see it? Many do, but an overwhelming majority don't seem to know or at least they don't mind.

Also, imagine having to go to war for a corrupt poor shithole. What a joke lmao. And they'd close the borders and force you to fight for them, what a fucking joke.

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
Exactly, makes my blood boil. Modern society is a joke, how do so many people not see it? Many do, but an overwhelming majority don't seem to know or at least they don't mind.

Also, imagine having to go to war for a corrupt poor shithole. What a joke lmao. And they'd close the borders and force you to fight for them, what a fucking joke.
Thoughts? jfl
20230605 210714

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
Retarded christcuck lmao. Rich in spirit? Fuck no, it's dead in spirit as dead as it is materially. This place is a hellhole shithole in every imaginable way, a miserable soul-sucking depression machine.
Im guessing most Moldovans are only cultural christians but don't actually care or practice their faith?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Im guessing most Moldovans are only cultural christians but don't actually care or practice their faith?
There's all kinds of people, but even the religious ones are miserable toxic cunts. Actually those tend to be even worse and more toxic than others.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Have you seen videos where Ukrainian men are forced into vans or dragged away to fight? Just get kidnapped at gun point by your government to die in a war theory, the enemy is anyone that's going to get you killed. People can extol freedom, democracy or courage but in the end whatever side wins in that conflict, the average man loses. Average Ukrainian soldier will probably get a bullet in the brain or his legs blown off while his wife is getting fucked by randoms from Tinder after migrating to some rich European country.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Have you seen videos where Ukrainian men are forced into vans or dragged away to fight? Just get kidnapped at gun point by your government to die in a war theory, the enemy is anyone that's going to get you killed. People can extol freedom, democracy or courage but in the end whatever side wins in that conflict, the average man loses. Average Ukrainian soldier will probably get a bullet in the brain or his legs blown off while his wife is getting fucked by randoms from Tinder after migrating to some rich European country.
Low-value men were, are and will always be the biggest losers of war, since they're expandable.

Immolati

Immolati

Autism Admiral
Jan 11, 2023
you live in Washington D.C or something?

Broken&Ruined

Broken&Ruined

OCDcel
May 27, 2023
At least a lot of Americans are free thinking enough to see through this bullshit, to see that all that a country does is milk its citizens dry while not giving a fuck about them. There are a lot of countries where too many idiots buy into this shit. Although I guess half of Americans do too. I guess every country is equally fucking stupid.
This. My country is full of clowns who worship Billionaires and Politicians like Gods while this country has one of the highest income equality in the world and 80% of people live in constant economic insecurity and fear. Big Businesses are literally robbing us of our wealth, lives and eroding our very social system and culture but these low IQ fucks worship them since government tells them Big Corporations are driving Economic growth to new heights and out competing other countries. Absolute clown world.

I will respect Muricans for not being absolute NPCs.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here