Venting How to cope and survive with low IQ?

ManletGymcel

ManletGymcel

retarded subhuman
Apr 11, 2022
English is my second language so I apologize for any grammatical or vocabulary mistakes.

I'm really one of the dumbest niggers you'll ever meet, having low IQ is such a curse because you really can't engage in any form complex and deep argumentation without looking like a complete retard who doesn't know what the hell they're talking about, hence people wont take you seriously and will avoid hearing your opinions because you don't have any thing of value to offer. Also IQ correlates with decision making, which then correlates with looksmaxxing and ascension, in order to ascend and looksmaxx (assuming you have the money) you need to have discipline and good decision-making otherwise all of your looksmaxxing attempts will fail and you wont ascend.

One of the things that I also worry me is what my life will be like after my mother dies, I've been living with my mother throughout my entire life and I never had a job, she feeds me everyday and pays for everything. If she passes away I'm not sure how am I going to survive after, I'm a dumbass low IQ motherfucker, I take bad decisions, and I don't have any life experience.

Last edited:
patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
English is my second language so I apologize for any grammatical or vocabulary mistakes.

I'm really one of the dumbest niggers you'll ever meet, having low IQ is such a curse because you really can't engage in any form complex and deep argumentation without looking like a complete retard who doesn't know what the hell they're talking about, hence people wont take you seriously and will avoid hearing your opinions because you don't have any thing of value to offer. Also IQ correlates with decision making, which then correlates with looksmaxxing and ascension, in order to ascend and looksmaxx (assuming you have the money) you need to have discipline and good decision-making otherwise all of your looksmaxxing attempts will fail and you wont ascend.

One of the things that I also worry me is what my life will be like after my mother dies, I've been living with my mother throughout my entire life and I never had a job, she feeds me everyday and pays for everything. If she passes away I'm not sure how am I going to survive after, I'm a dumbass low IQ motherfucker, I take bad decisions, and I don't have any life experience.
how old are you, friend?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
If you think you’re low iq just take a look the users here and than you’ll realize you’re probably smarter than at least half of them. :feelscowboy:
But also if you’re worry about yourself dependency in the future, start looking for a job now. It’ll help you gain experience with people and the work environment, plus you’ll have a little money saved up in case the worse happens.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
, start looking for a job now. It’ll help you gain experience with people and the work environment, plus you’ll have a little money saved up in case the worse happens.
u sound like my social worker :soy:

I

Its over

Banned
May 17, 2022
Don’t talk too much, otherwise people will understand that you are dumb. Speaking from expirience

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
there was no betrayal, we were always enemies
D17F216F 5469 4DFF 8B93 3880E4B29C0B

Activity
So far there's no one here