Venting How to deal with bi polar / deranged people online ?

UkMentalcel

UkMentalcel

NEET
Aug 23, 2022
Basically I talk to a few guys online rarely but it’s good it’s a level of communication I need like really it helps with my well-being, But a few degranged weirdos always try troll me which is fine but the level they go just turns me off. I basically tried to stop a guy from trying to get a guy to sui. So that guy has it in for me

This is a cringe post I don’t want to ghost these guys but if they won’t ban the guy from the group should I just find other people away from cancer ?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
If I was you, I would find another group of ppl to talk with, i am not a psychologist to be able to deal with suicidal ppl, if you think that they are too weird and you are not having fun anymore just leave, before it is too late and they manage to mess you up OP.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
Basically I talk to a few guys online rarely but it’s good it’s a level of communication I need like really it helps with my well-being, But a few degranged weirdos always try troll me which is fine but the level they go just turns me off. I basically tried to stop a guy from trying to get a guy to sui. So that guy has it in for me

This is a cringe post I don’t want to ghost these guys but if they won’t ban the guy from the group should I just find other people away from cancer ?
Bipolar is not as bad as borderline but its still pretty bad. I you cant step away? Is that you celtic truecel? So if you cant leave and you are stuck with these guys and one of them is bipolar and hes the problem then learn all about him then while he is in a fragile moment, convince him to be an hero

UkMentalcel

UkMentalcel

NEET
Aug 23, 2022
If I was you, I would find another group of ppl to talk with, i am not a psychologist to be able to deal with suicidal ppl, if you think that they are too weird and you are not having fun anymore just leave, before it is too late and they manage to mess you up OP.
Thanks dude I will that was what I am considering

UkMentalcel

UkMentalcel

NEET
Aug 23, 2022
Bipolar is not as bad as borderline but its still pretty bad. I you cant step away? Is that you celtic truecel? So if you cant leave and you are stuck with these guys and one of them is bipolar and hes the problem then learn all about him then while he is in a fragile moment, convince him to be an hero
Not that guy he is gone now from the group too erratic

Activity
So far there's no one here