How to quit Master's forums

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
It is said, in the ancient legends, that the forums were created from the tears of Lamarcus Small after the stone cold incels found out he had a GF.
Rumors began to spread that Master cast a spell on the websites, making it impossible to stop posting. This spell is known today as "Postmaxxing". However, there is a way of breaking this spell, but I must urge you to do it discretely, and not let Master find out. I had a friend who accidentally PMed Master to delete his account. He has been missing for seven years now. After a long investigation the police decided to steal his computer (idk why ask them). Beneath it was three words ingraved into the floor, "Paragon by 2024".

There are five better ways to stop playing than a self-ban and risk getting abducted by the mysterious Mr.Small. They are known as "The five choices". Again I urge you to do it in absolute silence and don't tell anyone else what you did. It's safest with no loose ends (so if you suspect that someone knows, you know what to do).

> Burn your computer and live in isolation (make sure to do it during daylight. Master is most active at night)

> Kill yourself (the safest option on this list)

> Request a self-ban (the decision my friend made, rest in peace)

> Find forum to use (the only other option is jewcord, so you should consider every other option first)

> Kill Master (the most dangerous quest mankind would ever endure. He can only die from the blade of γ€ŽHoly Cope』. This can be obtained by extracting pure copium extracted from .org members.
@IGiveUp sticky and activate updoot bots

LASACKRO

LASACKRO

Counsellor of the Narcy Pirates πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ
Apr 11, 2024
Nah they were just created to pay for masters constant lavish activities

He comes in once and again after he’s done with his 40th whore of the day

god.ly

god.ly

β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž
Oct 12, 2023
might GIF

General Alek

General Alek

Autism is God
Nov 29, 2023
if he did get a gf, his promising incel career would be over

EngelCallDell20

EngelCallDell20

mentally broken by yukari akiyama's nonexistence
Oct 9, 2023
never began for cursedbymastERcels

god.ly

god.ly

β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž
Oct 12, 2023
Activity
So far there's no one here