Nov 30, 2020
you just need to grind. just continue hustling. thats everything u need to know

Employed

Employed

๐Ÿฅˆ
Aug 10, 2022
It's literally a scam brother
Oh, no. It seems like you're afraid to get rich! :feelslol:

what's your website about? you never answered my question in your last thread.
Very few people in this industry reveal their niches. I'm not one of them.

you just need to grind. just continue hustling. thats everything u need to know
Did you graduate from Jeremy Meeks University?

Last edited:
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
It's a completely useless and retarded scam.

But still I joined HU, just a couple of days ago after his ban.

I joined just to support the manosphere and to fuck with the normies. :feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Employed

Employed

๐Ÿฅˆ
Aug 10, 2022

I joined just to support the manosphere and to fuck with the normies. :feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh:

giphy.gif
How's this a scam? ๐Ÿ™„

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
How's this a scam? ๐Ÿ™„

the "professor" of "e-commerce" course is a 14yo currycel. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
the "professor" of "small business" course is also a currycel living in India. :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
andrew tate is a real life troll ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
it's nothing but a pyramid scheme but works in a different way, you will get paid for sharing his contents through your own channel/platform and $25 for enrolling each student under your account/wing.

Employed

Employed

๐Ÿฅˆ
Aug 10, 2022
you will get paid for sharing his contents through your own channel/platform and $25 for enrolling each student under your account/wing.
That's not a pyramid scheme. It's affiliate marketing.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020

giphy.gif
Manosphere is cucked. Blackpill or death

Employed

Employed

๐Ÿฅˆ
Aug 10, 2022
the "professor" of "e-commerce" course is a 14yo currycel. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
the "professor" of "small business" course is also a currycel living in India. :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
andrew tate is a real life troll ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
it's nothing but a pyramid scheme but works in a different way, you will get paid for sharing his contents through your own channel/platform and $25 for enrolling each student under your account/wing.
Share some knowledge bro :feelsuhuh:
I wanna know the professors etc.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Share some knowledge bro :feelsuhuh:
I wanna know the professors etc.
i just went there for once when i first opened my account, i just pay $50/month, i neither attend the classes nor do the affiliate marketing or any other activity, there is no knowledge to share, it's all common sense and scam
i just went to two of their discord servers and saw a 14yo currycel talking, jfl. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

if you really want some knowledge that will possibly bring a crap load of money, go to some college and get a STEM degree

Last edited:
Employed

Employed

๐Ÿฅˆ
Aug 10, 2022
i just went there for once when i first opened my account, i just pay $50/month, i neither attend the classes nor do the affiliate marketing or any other activity, there is no knowledge to share, it's all common sense and scam
i just went to two of their discord servers and saw a 14yo currycel talking, jfl. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

if you really want some knowledge, go to some college and get a STEM degree
Thank you for your insights. Maybe the curricula was too high IQ for you. Maybe you don't have what it takes to be a Tate. There's no shame in that. Not every man can be in the top 1 % :feelsok:

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Thank you for your insights. Maybe the curricula was too high IQ for you. Maybe you don't have what it takes to be a Tate. There's no shame in that. Not every man can be in the top 1 % :feelsok:
Make a thread and tag me when you become the top G.
We all will celebrate.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Activity
So far there's no one here