i actually tried looking a job

• Thread starter THE NEWer HONKLER
  • Start date
T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
yikes you need a drivers lisence, you must be able to drive :soy:

any other jobs revolve around customer service i am too autistic for and i cant handle cash well cos my incompetence with numbers.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
Just thinking about face to face customer service or retail is pure nightmarefuel.
i mean its starting to appeal to me, just wake up, get dressed and do some job and go home, but unlike normies who can do that and go out with coworkers later and find enjoyment wageslaving, we dont cos of non ntness and incompetence and getting battered and ostracised non-stop.
i wish i was an average normie npc, heck i used to have disdain for support workers but now i wish i was one, cos then id be in control motherfucker, id be one telling you off and bossing you around patronising you.

anyway how is your music going?

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
just get in your car and drive, a common thing i wish i could do but know i cant, and then college rejects me anyway after i get completely fried by it for 2 years during covid cuckdown, and this walking group i go to is worse than death, i feel like a fucking ghost when i go, its really surreal to think about it

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
hey, do you have your learners permit yet?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
i mean its starting to appeal to me, just wake up, get dressed and do some job and go home, but unlike normies who can do that and go out with coworkers later and find enjoyment wageslaving, we dont cos of non ntness and incompetence and getting battered and ostracised non-stop.
yes I even made a thread about this. Its crazy to me how they have the energy to go out after work. Even if I had nice coworkers I just want to get away from them asap.

The moment work ends I personally just want to retreat from everything and play video games, go out walking listening to music, lay in my bed or smth. I have no energy or will to socialize in the evening.
anyway how is your music going?
Havent really come up with anything new. Started to slowly practice guitar again in the last days but Im extremely rusty because months of layoff. You?

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
yes I even made a thread about this. Its crazy to me how they have the energy to go out after work. Even if I had nice coworkers I just want to get away from them asap.

The moment work ends I personally just want to retreat from everything and play video games, go out walking listening to music, lay in my bed or smth. I have no energy or will to socialize in the evening.

Havent really come up with anything new. Started to slowly practice guitar again in the last days but Im extremely rusty because months of layoff. You?
i had to nuke a bunch of ideas and songs cos they werent working, made a decent one tho that i dont think i shared and i have started making a speed demon type beat

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
i had to nuke a bunch of ideas and songs cos they werent working, made a decent one tho that i dont think i shared and i have started making a speed demon type beat

Great song. Its probably difficult to replicate those super fast slap bass riffs at 0:38 or 0:43. But they sound cool.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Some employers even require you to have a vehicle.

Activity
So far there's no one here