Venting I always dreamt of having a Minecraft server with friends

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
When I was in high school I always dreamt of having a Minecraft server with some friends where we would build a house together and all live in the same house and have diffetent rooms and go on adventures together.
But I didnt have many friends so it didnt happen. One time we were talking about it with with some guys in school but we never really did it.
Looking back I imagine how fun that would have been. Or having a server with your girlfriend would have been fun too.

scizoCrashout

scizoCrashout

I GOTTA CUT CUT CUT !
Jun 1, 2024
one tine ny friends nade a seperate craft world without ne, and when i would join the party they wouldnt let ne join it so i played rocket league and just listened to then having fun. do you want to start a server together with everyone in neets.net? that would be fun if we could do that

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
one tine ny friends nade a seperate craft world without ne, and when i would join the party they wouldnt let ne join it so i played rocket league and just listened to then having fun. do you want to start a server together with everyone in neets.net? that would be fun if we could do that
Sad stuff tbh, thats worse than not having a server.

AccurateDud

AccurateDud

Professional Retard
May 20, 2024
When I was in high school I always dreamt of having a Minecraft server with some friends where we would build a house together and all live in the same house and have diffetent rooms and go on adventures together.
But I didnt have many friends so it didnt happen. One time we were talking about it with with some guys in school but we never really did it.
Looking back I imagine how fun that would have been. Or having a server with your girlfriend would have been fun too.
Why don't we make a server? :feelsmmm: We could effectively make a mc server and anyone can join anytime and play whenever. Although the only downside is probably payment to keep the server up.

Neet194012940

Neet194012940

Thetan
Jan 20, 2024
id be willing to set up and host one if i knew a good amount of people would actually play, i think the idea timeframe is a server that lasts for 1-3 weeks every year for some event like a war

Activity
So far there's no one here