I always thought that money was super, super important to me. Apparently it's waaay down on my list of priorities.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Turns out that being stingy and frugal doesn't mean that money is important to me.

Nah, it means that my time is important to me. That's why I'm stingy, cause time spent doing boring shit is traded for money. So if I spend my money, I'm spending the hours of my life I didn't enjoy and was forced to work. And I fucking hate work, my ADHD autist brain can't stand it.

In fact, many of my problems could be fixed by money. If I worked hard for several years, I could probably fix my shit and get a rather normie life. But I don't work towards it, because it's not worth it to me.

Because ultimately, it appears that my main priority is to have as much leisure time as possible. So lying in bed with my laptop and relaxing is my nr.1 priority in life. (hmm, wonder how I ended up like this. Whatever, at this point I don't want to change, my brain hates doing anything else, my mind screams in pain when I do anything else)

Even women aren't important to me apparently, compared to lying in bed and doing nothing on my laptop. Apparently I'd rather watch sitcoms and play games than be out dating.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
laptop mogs pc, very bad
More than a decade ago I discovered the absolute comfort of lying in bed with your laptop for 16 hours a day. My life changed forever. Easy dopamine from sitcoms and youtube and reddit and games sealed my fate.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Even women aren't important to me apparently, compared to lying in bed and doing nothing on my laptop.
Exactly why I don't chase women anymore. I got nothing to offer.

dave bautista batista GIF by WWE

Activity
So far there's no one here