Venting I am going to become a passport bro

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Pneuma
Jun 11, 2022
all the Western women are 304's, moving abroad is the only way I can find a loyal virgin wife.
IMG 7869

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Its the normie term for what blackpillers call geomaxxing.

Basically, move to a third-world country for a lower cost of living and less competition to get women.
Geo-what?
pokemon brock GIF

Well why don't simply go for sex vacations and then back to your country, like why even bother living in 3rd world , just to have a wife... those who can't get a gf can simply pay for it(sex) , or ig for some, fucking those starved milfs or fat whales in apps and sex hookup pages, (thought that's not really a solution)

Last edited:
poorcel

poorcel

sadboy
Oct 1, 2023
Go to the Philippines where average guy is 5'4 and shrimp dicked. Become the big fish in a small pond instead of staying as a small in fish in a big pond (your home country)

H

Humbert Humbert

NEET
Jan 28, 2024
Geo-what?
pokemon brock GIF

Well why don't simply go for sex vacations and then back to your country, like why even bother living in 3rd world , just to have a wife... those who can't get a gf can simply pay for it(sex) , or ig for some, fucking those starved milfs or fat whales in apps and sex hookup pages, (thought that's not really a solution)
Why the fuck would you want to live in the kiked 1st world?

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
all the Western women are 304's, moving abroad is the only way I can find a loyal virgin wife.

My choices are Mongolian, eastern Europe or middle east/north Africa
LMFAOO good luck man

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
good luck man, would be cool to see the world and experience different foods in the very least.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Are you a euro? Don't discount Latin America so quickly, countless poor hot latinas that'd jump at the chance of citizenship, putting aside citizenship, you can go to brothels legally for like $15 a fuck. If you want to ascend it's cheap, if you want to get a wife it's tutorial mode.

Activity
So far there's no one here