Serious I am going to try and change my life, if I fail in that by 30 I will rope

Broken&Ruined

Broken&Ruined

OCDcel
May 27, 2023
From the age of 17 - 20 live has been very shit for me and I have hit absolute bottom. My father finally got pissed off and gave me an ultimatum that if I don't bring some money home he will kick me out. Being kicked out in the third world means you have pretty much signed yourself up for the life of a homeless crazy person. Since I don't wanna lose my internet priviledges starting from August I will join a job as an Ola(Indian version of Lyft) driver.

Since I am going to be working anyway I have decided that I will probably also complete my college education through distance learning and try to make something big of myself in life. Since 17 I have had only failure after failure. Every aspiration and wish I had crafted since childhood got dashed away mercilessly. I still have some good years I guess and nothing better to do anyway so I might as well just try my hand at something.

I have also come to the conclusion that living life as a mere slave to others and working only to meet your basic needs is a not the way man was supposed to live. We lived free, wild and happy for 80,000 years before agriculture happened. We aren't meant to be constricted by socity or live in the fear of scarcity. I don't have much to live for anyway. If my parents are gone I will have even less to live for. Considering that I have decided that if within the next nine years of my life nothing positive ever happens or shit goes my way I will end my life. This is not a joke, infact the very reason I am writing this in this forum is because I want to set a reminder fomy conviction. I have procured a dose of ratkill poison which if I ingest with tea will probably do me in a couple of minutes. That being said I have going to try my hardest before I hit 30 to make some bucks and somewhat rise in life. I hope good things happen so I don't have to rope.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
From the age of 17 - 20 live has been very shit for me and I have hit absolute bottom. My father finally got pissed off and gave me an ultimatum that if I don't bring some money home he will kick me out. Being kicked out in the third world means you have pretty much signed yourself up for the life of a homeless crazy person. Since I don't wanna lose my internet priviledges starting from August I will join a job as an Ola(Indian version of Lyft) driver.

Since I am going to be working anyway I have decided that I will probably also complete my college education through distance learning and try to make something big of myself in life. Since 17 I have had only failure after failure. Every aspiration and wish I had crafted since childhood got dashed away mercilessly. I still have some good years I guess and nothing better to do anyway so I might as well just try my hand at something.

I have also come to the conclusion that living life as a mere slave to others and working only to meet your basic needs is a not the way man was supposed to live. We lived free, wild and happy for 80,000 years before agriculture happened. We aren't meant to be constricted by socity or live in the fear of scarcity. I don't have much to live for anyway. If my parents are gone I will have even less to live for. Considering that I have decided that if within the next nine years of my life nothing positive ever happens or shit goes my way I will end my life. This is not a joke, infact the very reason I am writing this in this forum is because I want to set a reminder fomy conviction. I have procured a dose of ratkill poison which if I ingest with tea will probably do me in a couple of minutes. That being said I have going to try my hardest before I hit 30 to make some bucks and somewhat rise in life. I hope good things happen so I don't have to rope.
as for the roping it should be up to you only. But I'd say there's no need to set specific boundaries. It's silly given how fast life is changing. As long as it is bearable I wouldn't consider doing it.

Zynisnotasin

Zynisnotasin

NEET
Jun 13, 2023

dnr

SlapMachine

SlapMachine

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔐𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔢 RampTV💫 ♢ 1%
Nov 27, 2020
Rope by 30? I don't want to be that guy, but don't you think your taking this "get rich or die trying as a motivator thing" a little bit too seriously?

Broken&Ruined

Broken&Ruined

OCDcel
May 27, 2023
Rope by 30? I don't want to be that guy, but don't you think your taking this "get rich or die trying as a motivator thing" a little bit too seriously?
I truly have nothing else to live for. If by 30 I don't accomplish my goals and meet some new people my life will be pretty much ended anyway. Aside from my parents I have no one else in this world. Once they aren't here I will be all alone. No point in prolonging a failed and painful existence.

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
I'm not a neet by choice, I want a job but can't get one

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
Once they aren't here I will be all alone. No point in prolonging a failed and painful existence.
What about eating pizza and playing video games and watching the sunset? :D

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
My father finally got pissed off and gave me an ultimatum
I get these all the time; stopped caring long ago
Obraz 2023 08 20 222212288

Broken&Ruined

Broken&Ruined

OCDcel
May 27, 2023
What about eating pizza and playing video games and watching the sunset? :D
There aren't fun after a couple of weeks. Tbh life is kinda meaningless without a girl or people you can call friends.

Activity
So far there's no one here