I am intelligent enough to achieve any goal I set. But unfortunately, it seems that my goal is to LDAR perpetually.

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
Lmao, fuck humility, I'm over that shit. I'm smart as fuck, one of the smartest people I've ever met.

I'm just so fucking lazy it's unreal. I'm so lazy that I used my smarts to achieve maximum laziness. I engineered a life for myself where I don't have to do anything at all. Even in a state with no welfare, I still managed to create a situation where I do fuck all.

Ahh, so spoiled. Smart but no discipline or willpower whatsoever. That is my undoing. Intelligence isn't everything. Intelligence with no willpower or discipline is essentially misery. Self-inflicted, hyper self-aware misery.

Last edited:
Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
Lmao, fuck humility, I'm over that shit. I'm smart as fuck, one of the smartest people I've ever met.

I'm just so fucking lazy it's unreal. I'm so lazy that I used my smarts to achieve maximum laziness. I engineered a life for myself where I don't have to do anything at all. Even in a state with no welfare, I still managed to create a situation where I do fuck all.

Ahh, so spoiled. Smart but no discipline or willpower whatsoever. That is my undoing. Intelligence isn't everything. Intelligence with no willpower or discipline is essentially misery. Self-inflicted, hyper self-aware misery.
Costanza! Cant stand Ya! hehe

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
Having clear goals is the best thing you can do for youself, if you have no goals you have no motivation.
Clear goals is what moves humans to do things. I dont have goals either

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
this is a low blow
Sorry bro, didn't mean to be mean. In that case, I can see that some serious practitioners have developed serious tools to fight such entities.

To me it sounds like a bunch of mumbo jumbo, but then again I don't know shit and those guys are supposed to be experts, so why not try their methods out?

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
Sorry bro, didn't mean to be mean. In that case, I can see that some serious practitioners have developed serious tools to fight such entities.

To me it sounds like a bunch of mumbo jumbo, but then again I don't know shit and those guys are supposed to be eperts, so why not try their methods out?

I have some black tourmalines that I'm gonna sleep with

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
Source

latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

NEET
Dec 30, 2023
Coming from someone whose FSIQ hits the 4STD ceiling with fluid reasoning (Gf) exceeding the ceiling according to the Binet, if you're really as smart as you claim to be you can just exploit the personality profile all us >=exceptionally gifted people have. Granted I can't tell if you're as smart as I think you claim to be but for me it's been the case that for a good chunk of people I've had to pretend to meet every single one over and over and over again for the "first time" to not freak them out, I have excellent good long term memory as in able to grab something visually from my long term memory that's been in my head for decades like in movies to the point where my European history teacher remarked on my "photographic memory" on memory tests that we had 2 weeks to practice for which I studied 10 minutes for right before we were handed out the papers (We had to fill out a paper front and back with information), and I got a 5.0 GPA while running several clubs to the point of being afforded an abroad trip while dedicating at most 30 minutes for both my homework and club management everyday(I ended up going to England manchester and the Isle of man)... Not to mention I've had a couple of friends fantasize about combining their brain power with me. I could go on but I think you get the gist I'M THAT SMART

Anyways, you can specifically exploit the trait openness to experience that all us who at least exceed 3 stardard deviations in fluid reasoning have damn near around the 90-95th percentile by setting the reason for your action(s) to getting dopamine hits off your your openness via intellectual endeavors that you do -as I'm sure if you're really that smart you, like me, rejoice in a crapton of thinking while "being lazy". I made the mistake of setting the reason for my action(s) to getting away from something negative and that put me with a 1.85 gpa in community college when my goal were my grades because I simply couldn't abandon a math endeavor I had at the time that kept me awake for a week (I ended up independently discovening Calculus) yet at that time I finally experienced being naturally drawn to abstractions like a junkie is to their coke because I didn't even come out of my room. Yeah it was that intense. Alas, I was shocked to discoer such phenomenom across smart individuals isn't a bogus hocus pocus.

A general pattern seems to be a negative correlation with conscientiousness and openness with openness being positively correlated with inteligence in the bigFive personality inventory so that means those with extremely high cognitive abilities are going to have the ability to hyperfixate on extremely abstract and highly G-loaded tasks at the expense of general discipline with normal transfer effects to every other domain like normal people have, even with the effort of us trying to develop such, while people with lower trait openness to experience (and intelligence) and therefore higher conscientiousness are simply lazy not due to personality composition but from enablement as in it can be staved away if they stop enabling themselves/put a bit more effort. Point is: It generally works out in our favor. I'd recommend you try the latter strategy to see if there's a quick fix as in you may not be in the openness/conscientiousness lopsised personality composition group usually reserved to those with high intelligence, but if you find it difficult and you think you might be in the lopsided group then I suggest you resort to the former strategy and optimize for chasing the high that our incredibly high trait openness to experience is able to afford us than to fight against it. We have a natural built in drug that we're not using with no withdrawal effects with the ability to propel us to the echelons of socitey. Just like you said, fuck humility - a conclusion I myself came to as well because fuck people's self serving moral inconsistency that literally has only ever fucked us over - and let us smart people get this bread and dominate the world.

Activity
So far there's no one here