Discussion I am too smart for my own good I think... Forgive me

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
Dimitrios Pagourtzis is still in the mental hospital and will likely remain there. So many people mocked me, but I turned out to be right. He is getting the help he needs. He is just a kid, and was a little boy at the time of the shooting. He was entitled to kill the people that bullied him because they killed his heart and feelings. It would be good of the families of the bullies that died came out to denounce the behavior of their wicked children and support Pagourtzis' release from custody.

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
If I saw someone bullying someone I would beat the bully to an inch of his life. I hate bullies, I can't wait until these bastards are wiped out. Now this honor roll student, Pagourtzis, is hated by everyone even more. He is so sweet and smart.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
Pepejak

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
I have moral authority over people because of my superb cognitive abilities, anti-theism, elevated levels of empathy, kindness, gratitude, and and understanding. I don't have legal authority anyone currently, but that will change when I am appointed to the supreme court.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
Dimitrios Pagourtzis is still in the mental hospital and will likely remain there. So many people mocked me, but I turned out to be right. He is getting the help he needs. He is just a kid, and was a little boy at the time of the shooting. He was entitled to kill the people that bullied him because they killed his heart and feelings. It would be good of the families of the bullies that died came out to denounce the behavior of their wicked children and support Pagourtzis' release from custody.
Too smart for your own good? Lordgoro says "here hold my beer"

Activity
So far there's no one here