i asked my mother if she thought i would ever have friends

Neet194012940

Neet194012940

Thetan
Jan 20, 2024
i asked my mother about a year ago if she thought i would ever make another friend:

she said that friendship is based on similarities in interest personality and objectives and because of my personality it was unlikely - i called her out because she didn't have friends either but just some people she associates with at work to gossip and conspire against other and some people she catches up with every ~10 years.

She then said that was why it was important to marry and have children so you bind people into the obligation of helping you if you need to move a couch or something. Then she said that i shouldn't expect my wife to be attracted to me or to have much sex. After pause/sigh she started to exhort me to take care of her in old age for most of the conversation.

BRUTAL. why couldn't she just say something bluepilled

Unemployed

Unemployed

Styling and profiling
Nov 28, 2020
Did you learn your lesson?

Don't ask women for advice.

The Undertaker Sport GIF by WWE

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
For me I basically inherited my turbo aspie forum dweller from my mom wholesale

She hardly keeps up friendships. She a fan of romcom movies and Jane austen but felt she would never be married because actually being with a guy felt like a chore. Eventually caved because she wanted kids

She basically said I'm the only man in her life she's ever enjoyed spending time around, and she's basically one of like 3 people I actually like. Before she divorced my stepdad she used to rot and watch historical dramas rather than go out and spend time with him which he hated

She's basically literally me. Apparently before wearing hijab she had a punk rocker phase and was considered a tomboy. Everyone thought she was a lesbian

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

Styling and profiling
Nov 28, 2020
people usually say that because women lie and gaslight you whereas in this situation i'm sure this is what she believes and undecided on how true it is
Dude. Would you go to a malnourished person to ask for tips on how to fish?

Of course not. You go to the motherfuckers who return to the village each night with buckets full of fish.

Comprende? Don't expect a blind person to teach you how to paint.

Or a deaf person to teach you how to compose music.

Your momma is the worst person to ask for advice in this case.

the undertaker wrestling GIF by WWE

Neet194012940

Neet194012940

Thetan
Jan 20, 2024

She hardly keeps up friendships. She a fan of romcom movies and Jane austen but felt she would never be married because actually being with a guy felt like a chore. Eventually caved because she wanted kids

She basically said I'm the only man in her life she's ever enjoyed spending time around, and she's basically one of like 3 people I actually like. Before she divorced my stepdad she used to rot and watch historical dramas rather than go out and spend time with him which s
he hated

She's basically literally me. Apparently before wearing hijab she had a punk rocker phase and was considered a tomboy. Everyone thought she was a lesbian
mirin my family is not the type to want things have interests tell stories or give compliments

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020

She basically said I'm the only man in her life she's ever enjoyed spending time around, and she's basically one of like 3 people I actually like. Before she divorced my stepdad she used to rot and watch historical dramas rather than go out and spend time with him which he hated

Never had a strong male figure in your lifeā€¦it all makes sense now šŸ§

Activity
So far there's no one here