I can really tell you how to make millions. I don't have the energy for it, but if you do, go ahead, use the idea.

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
The name of the game is internet marketing. More specifically, marketing your own videos through memes.

Your product: retarded 11+ minute videos of you yelling random meme words and talking to somebody about some retarded shit. Title of the video has to be clickbait, and the whole video based around the clickbait. Figure out the video idea by going to reddit and looking at various subs teenagers and kids frequent, meme subs. See what memes are trending that day. Release a video every day. Yell loudly all kinds of meme words, add various meme noises while editing. Titles should be like: "Killing PIKACHU by showing him ASH'S MOM'S PANTIES???! And make a 12 minute video out of it.

Do that for every day for more than a year and the algorithm will pick you up probably. Gratz, you're a millionaire.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
when people see my honkler music channel ill be laughing

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
nothing more funny than a trucel who goes by honkler
I mean it though. There is a market for that. Music + comedy and pumping out videos daily. It's hard work, but it has serious potential. But you need a good camera/microphone, and the quality has to be superficially good. In other words, the content can be retarded garbage, but it has to look and feel like it is quality.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
I mean it though. There is a market for that. Music + comedy and pumping out videos daily. It's hard work, but it has serious potential. But you need a good camera/microphone, and the quality has to be superficially good. In other words, the content can be retarded garbage, but it has to look and feel like it is quality.
for money i do HU
for my name i do music
also have you noticed we are the only active members today?

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
for money i do HU
for my name i do music
also have you noticed we are the only active members today?
Yeah, it's eerie as fuck. Feels like I'm writing in my own diary or some shit. Lmao, I imagine someone opening up the forum all like "hmm, let's see what this NEET forum is about". And then they see 10 of my topics, my schizo ass melting down and going through severe mood swings three times an hour lmao.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022

Activity
So far there's no one here