I did a brief experience with discord.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
I entered discord and reddit... On reddit I wrote around 34 comments, which is strange for me since in just a few hours I tend to write 50 comments normally... But on reddit i placed only some comments in the LMMS community, and in the linux community asking for help with commoner issues.

On discord I commented more and I met online people of every variety, I spent my time in a tranny space administered by an ex incel, where there are hundreds of incels that focus on what they call "trannymaxing". I also started a discord that had almost zero popularity, I met the incel discord scene, that is mostly dead by now...

There are several discord communities of incels, where older incel popularity ecelebs still rule the place... for example I saw incel spaces with knajjd... people still use that mockery of the lookism culture, the idea is that there are ecelebs and incel population is very very young, it is basically a dumber and more retarded "youth culture" of 4chan...

Outisde of incel spaces, you see normies behaving the exact same way... I entered a dscord for russophone people, and trust me they were all behaving like your typical incel, the same culture, same attitude, same memes used...

Mostly, the normiecels tend to approach you writing "didnt read" or "who asked" or they write posts of breaking bad memes or try to mimick the "sigma meme" or something like that... there are some ecelebs, usually more popular icons that talk about their life in a way that is perceived as "funny"... but its a style of humor I never truly appreciated, mainly due to how repetitive it is...

There are usually popularity couples, its like a stereotype of "the american highschool" where there is the "online bully", usually a chadlitecel that gets pussy online and "mogs you" for some reason that only him and his followers will understand, some sort of "secret code of conduct" of the group, its like when in highschool the popular bullies try to mock you in ways only them and their inner circle of trust understand but you are too autisitc or you simply dont understand the "whats the point"...

The popular incels tend to get the few pussies that there are on discord, some girls are decently attractive and fit the stereotype of the "edgy girl" that worships school shooters, this is very very common inside incel discords, such a girl will be the "bitch of the online mogger" I saw this happening so many times... Usually the "online mogger" is also an incredible femoid defender, he goes around trying to "mog" people online every time they insult their bitches... or every time somebody starts a conversation interrupting the discussions that the online bullies are having with their "bitches" they will try to "mog online", basically treating the whole space as their territory to "mog"...

Surprisingly most of the incels crave this drama, this extended adolescence experience is what they live for... And the incels tend to have fun at the expenses of genuine people that live with the cross of inceldom and suffer, they cannot even express their inceldom without encountering extended american highschool experience, suffering the online bullies and the "forum moggers" that are mostly failed pathetc normies with even less social worth than a drug addict.

So this is my report with discord... Its something that taught me something. I think that slavery is not immoral and I have a right to rule and screw normies. Thats what I have learned.

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
На Reddit есть много маленких сообщества, там много полезной информации.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Well yeah that’s because incels are still humans just like any other normie of course there would be similarities between them. Though I’ve notice that Incel culture and meme are very popular online with normies now using the same meme and lingo but the incels themselves on still despise by most the normies online. We’re kinda like the 1950s blacks, huge culture influencers but people deny that we’re even humans.

UglyBastard

UglyBastard

People die when they are killed
Mar 28, 2023
on discord you have a server called "trannymaxxing"
Figures

Activity
So far there's no one here