Serious I died 2 years ago

Sushifart

Sushifart

powder monkey of the Narcy Pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Apr 13, 2024
I'm going to try this hypothesis out by jumping from the 10th floor
Naw, you'll just cease to exist in this universe, but the yous in the others will decide "Nah, I won't be jumping from the 10th floor today" and will continue existing in their timelines. There's a timeline that exists where Master isn't a black jew, but instead he's a 1488 stormfront nazi and never sold our data to three letter agencies.

There's also one where ur not a faggit

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

Love Blah Blah
Sep 11, 2021
Naw, you'll just cease to exist in this universe, but the yous in the others will decide "Nah, I won't be jumping from the 10th floor today" and will continue existing in their timelines. There's a timeline that exists where Master isn't a black jew, but instead he's a 1488 stormfront nazi and never sold our data to three letter agencies.

There's also one where ur not a faggit
I wonder if there’s a timeline where Sargent remains and Master leaves, basically reverse, or one where the forums just shut down

Sushifart

Sushifart

powder monkey of the Narcy Pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Apr 13, 2024
I wonder if there’s a timeline where Sargent remains and Master leaves, basically reverse, or one where the forums just shut down
The one that shuts down is the one where master never sold us off to a bunch of three letter agencies since in this one they blackmailed him into selling or else he'd get fuarked in the asshole.

Activity
So far there's no one here