Serious I don't blame my own women for going after foreign men

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
It isn't even about money when broke Indians and penniless east Asian criminals get laid here regularly. In fact, the opposite since my own women will provide for anyone as long as you're not brown and short.

The average Failnoy guy is ugly, retarded, smells like shit, dwarf and have tiny dicks. The average male adult here is a child compared to Indians. The quality of men reflects the quality of it's nation, if your country is a shithole it's because your men are spineless pathetic cuckolds that bent over another man before you were born.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
Philippine is a catholic country, still a western africa tier shithole though
yeah maybe i can get a girl but from what i see on the internet they prefer cercumsized christians. I can get a girl in USA too. im going to collage even lul

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
It isn't even about money when broke Indians and penniless east Asian criminals get laid here regularly. In fact, the opposite since my own women will provide for anyone as long as you're not brown and short.

The average Failnoy guy is ugly, retarded, smells like shit, dwarf and have tiny dicks. The average male adult here is a child compared to Indians. The quality of men reflects the quality of it's nation, if your country is a shithole it's because your men are spineless pathetic cuckolds that bent over another man before you were born.

View attachment 71129
would you lick her armpits @anon1822fourthacc ? dat bitch is hot

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Why don't u fuck her? Just b taller than her and white she'll beg for your crempie
Licking armpits is no fun without sex, that's the whole point. I'd be balls deep inside her tight warm pussy while making out with her and licking her pits. Creampieing that brown pussy.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Mar 23, 2023
Licking armpits is no fun without sex, that's the whole point. I'd be balls deep inside her tight warm pussy while making out with her and licking her pits. Creampieing that brown pussy.
this, I would also bite her and lick her ears while fucking that juicy asian pussy from behind

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
this, I would also bite her and lick her ears while fucking that juicy asian pussy from behind
Exactly. I don't care about armpits that much, it's all about getting lost in the passion and going crazy on her body. Touching and licking and fucking everything. Ears, lips, cheeks, whatever. Everything is to be touched and devoured.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Mar 23, 2023
Exactly. I don't care about armpits that much, it's all about getting lost in the passion and going crazy on her body. Touching and licking and fucking everything. Ears, lips, cheeks, whatever. Everything is to be touched and devoured.
my thoughts EXACTLY. I would go full wild animal mode on that bitch and fuck her all night long

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
krempee >>>> anything else
I totally agree. I want to feel my dick deep inside her pussy, her juices all over my dick, her pussy squeezing me, then I bust a nut and fill her up with my cum. And I look into her eyes as I do it, and she knows that I own her pussy, and she loves it.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Mar 23, 2023
I totally agree. I want to feel my dick deep inside her pussy, her juices all over my dick, her pussy squeezing me, then I bust a nut and fill her up with my cum. And I look into her eyes as I do it, and she knows that I own her pussy, and she loves it.
:yes::yes::yes:
I mean, look at THIS bitch!!!
hwbnn7p82yz91.jpg

FrrVSMdaEAEyNSz

FvGkWOoaYAIlo0a
I'd cum inside dat pinay pussey a hundred times

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
:yes::yes::yes:
I mean, look at THIS bitch!!!
hwbnn7p82yz91.jpg

FrrVSMdaEAEyNSz

FvGkWOoaYAIlo0a
I'd cum inside dat pinay pussey a hundred times
I want to see her walking around and humble bragging her half white 100 IQ westerner baby in front of those $200 Filipino men earners while they go back home in their sardine shack and jack off dry to their women getting bred by superior white men.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Mar 23, 2023
I want to see her walking around and humble bragging her half white 100 IQ westerner baby in front of those $200 Filipino men earners while they go back home in their sardine shack and jack off dry to their women getting bred by superior white men.
got it. I want to see her begging for my cock and jumping on it up and down moaning from the pleasure tbh ngl

Ironsides

Ironsides

✝️subhuman
May 27, 2023
Do blame them brocel, your kind needs to be more dominant. Dominance starts with taking control of your toilets in the country.

Activity
So far there's no one here