I don’t feel like chasing after this girl I saw last week anymore

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
I messed up big time by not approaching her on Thursday. I‘m tired of waiting for hours on tram stops she might not even get off of at.

I will also feel so dumb after I might get rejected because I misinterpreted the signs she was into me.

About 7 stops are still left where she could get off the tram and about the same amount if you count the ones she might have gotten on the tram from.

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

Styling and profiling
Nov 28, 2020
I messed up big time by not approaching her on Thursday. I‘m tired of waiting for hours on tram stops she might not even get off of at.

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF
Stop stalking her like a creep. I also advise you not to approach her directly when you meet.
Instead, drop your hat or wallet, continue walking, and see if she'll pick it up and bring it to you.

This way, you'll know if she's the kind of person who doesn't find you repulsive and is willing to help a stranger like you. This is where social intelligence or 'game' benefits a man.

You want to make the situation seem as natural as possible. Set the table so that SHE approaches you, not the other way around.

This is how real secret agents try to seduce their targets. They don't just cold approach people with a cringy pickup line and ask them out straight away.

vince mcmahon no GIF by WWE

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
Stop stalking her like a creep. I also advise you not to approach her directly when you meet.
Instead, drop your hat or wallet, continue walking, and see if she'll pick it up and bring it to you.

This way, you'll know if she's the kind of person who doesn't find you repulsive and is willing to help a stranger like you. This is where social intelligence or 'game' benefits a man.

You want to make the situation seem as natural as possible. Set the table so that SHE approaches you, not the other way around.

This is how real secret agents try to seduce their targets. They don't just cold approach people with a cringy pickup line and ask them out straight away.

I don’t even know where to encounter her. I guess I could only try to see if she takes the tram on Thursday at the same time again like last week. I just feel like waiting at a tram stop is better because it‘s harder to miss her because if she doesn’t sit in the same place in tram I will definitely walk past her or get in the front while she sits in the second wagon.

Unemployed

Unemployed

Styling and profiling
Nov 28, 2020
I don’t even know where to encounter her. I guess I could only try to see if she takes the tram on Thursday at the same time again like last week. I just feel like waiting at a tram stop is better because it‘s harder to miss her because if she doesn’t sit in the same place in tram I will definitely walk past her or get in the front while she sits in the second wagon.
Whatever. Try to find a way to make her approach you, and then offer to buy her a coffee. You don't want to come across as some obsessed serial killer. If she declines, just leave it at that. It was never meant to be.

wrestlemania xxv wrestling GIF by WWE

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
Whatever. Try to find a way to make her approach you, and then offer to buy her a coffee. You don't want to come across as some obsessed serial killer. If she declines, just leave it at that. It was never meant to be.

So I should just wait at the tram stop where I first saw her?

Unemployed

Unemployed

Styling and profiling
Nov 28, 2020
So I should just wait at the tram stop where I first saw her?
Dude, I said stop stalking her. If she lives around the area, there's a chance you'll run into her again, especially if you remember her face. But for the love of God, don't stalk her. There are millions of women just like her.

vince mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
Dude, I said stop stalking her. If she lives around the area, there's a chance you'll run into her again, especially if you remember her face. But for the love of God, don't stalk her. There are millions of women just like her.

Yeah, so basically I‘ll never see her again.

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023

There are barely any women that pretty who also act interested in me. I just missed out on a rare opportunity from my point of view. I won’t run into anyone accidentally because I barely go out and even if I did spend all of my time outside it would be unlikely that I see her again.

• +1
Reactions: RNT
Unemployed

Unemployed

Styling and profiling
Nov 28, 2020
There are barely any women that pretty who also act interested in me. I just missed out on a rare opportunity from my point of view. I won’t run into anyone accidentally because I barely go out and even if I did spend all of my time outside it would be unlikely that I see her again.
Winners learn from their mistakes and move on. Next time you'll be better prepared.

You can try the trick I've already told you about.

wrestlemania 28 wrestling GIF by WWE

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
Winners learn from their mistakes and move on. Next time you'll be better prepared.

You can try the trick I've already told you about.

wrestlemania 28 wrestling GIF by WWE
Which trick? Letting my wallet drop? Isn‘t that bit like damsel in distress type pathetic?

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023

Aren‘t women kinda attracted to serial killers, especially if they are decent looking?

Unemployed

Unemployed

Styling and profiling
Nov 28, 2020
Aren‘t women kinda attracted to serial killers, especially if they are decent looking?
You're talking about the tiny fraction of women you wouldn't want to do anything with anyway.

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
You're talking about the tiny fraction of women you wouldn't want to do anything with anyway.

Depends on what they look like.

Gonna go out for a bit more than an hour.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
the anime story must go on. the protagonist goes through trials and tribulations but never gives up.

one piece manga GIF

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
the anime story must go on. the protagonist goes through trials and tribulations but never gives up.

one piece manga GIF
Actually a good comparison. I had main character syndrom since the early 2010s before there was even a term for it and now I just consider myself a bit of a narcissist, sociopath basically dark triad personality.

When normies tell you don’t stalk that girl she wasn’t interested anyway and I prove them wrong it will feel so good if it actually works out like I imagined.

I just arrived back in my appartment. I saw a blonde girl get off the tram at the stop I waited but I doubt it was her because I was too far away to be able to see her face. It would be crazy if that actually had been her. I wanted to sneek up on her first to see if it was her but it was raining heavily and I would have looked extremely uncool. If it actually was her I would have made a big discovery already. I could wait there tomorrow or go the tram stop I first saw her. The time was pretty similar, so maybe she comes back everyday at the same time approximately.

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Hate is a scar that can never heal
Jun 20, 2024
She'd probably reject you anyway

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
Actually a good comparison. I had main character syndrom since the early 2010s before there was even a term for it and now I just consider myself a bit of a narcissist, sociopath basically dark triad personality.

When normies tell you don’t stalk that girl she wasn’t interested anyway and I prove them wrong it will feel so good if it actually works out like I imagined.

I just arrived back in my appartment. I saw a blonde girl get off the tram at the stop I waited but I doubt it was her because I was too far away to be able to see her face. It would be crazy if that actually had been her. I wanted to sneek up on her first to see if it was her but it was raining heavily and I would have looked extremely uncool. If it actually was her I would have made a big discovery already. I could wait there tomorrow or go the tram stop I first saw her. The time was pretty similar, so maybe she comes back everyday at the same time approximately.
based. first impressions matter so sounds like a good call. youll get another chance.

wouldnt be surprised if she did especially if she goes to school or has a job that has a schedule.

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
She'd probably reject you anyway
Probably but she seemed really into me on that day but maybe I‘m just bad at reading body language. I don’t remember most of it anymore. I think she made eye contact with me a lot and twirled her hair so that could have meant nervousness because I seemed creepy but I actually don’t think so. I think she was really showing signs of attraction.

• +1
Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
based. first impressions matter so sounds like a good call. youll get another chance.

wouldnt be surprised if she did especially if she goes to school or has a job that has a schedule.
I think I remember her face more clearly again. She seemed kinda my age, maybe a bit younger. Like 23-25 but she had worse nasolabial folds than me. I think women get them easier because they make more expressions but she was still really attractive overall. She wore a basic grey hoodie and blue jeans. I wonder if they let you wear that stuff at work. Maybe she is a nurse and wore that after she changed out of her uniform.

• +1
Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
I think I remember her face more clearly again. She seemed kinda my age, maybe a bit younger. Like 23-25 but she had worse nasolabial folds than me. I think women get them easier because they make more expressions but she was still really attractive overall. She wore a basic grey hoodie and blue jeans. I wonder if they let you wear that stuff at work. Maybe she is a nurse and wore that after she changed out of her uniform.
yeh alot of jobs have personal lockers. its good youre getting a better picture of her now, before it seemed like you had no idea what she looked like.

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
yeh alot of jobs have personal lockers. its good youre getting a better picture of her now, before it seemed like you had no idea what she looked like.
It‘s still pretty blurry but I think her face was pretty distinct. There are way more blondes than I imagined in my city though. I rarely saw any as a teenager at the schools I attended. I remember one from elementary school. There were some at middle school but you clearly saw it was dyed hair and they weren‘t that attractive to me.

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023

This advice might actually be useful albeit hard to execute. Just saying Hi and asking her if she is interested in getting to know each other seems sufficient if she is interested to begin with.

Activity
So far there's no one here