I dropped out of vocational school, therefore, once again, I am a NEET

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
I'm actually pretty glad. I hated having to sleep rather early (before 1am) every school night and to have to do it five times a week, including on a Sunday. I only liked Fridays and Saturdays, especially Saturdays, since that's the day I would have a complete day to myself and then dread towards the end of the day because I knew the next day I wouldn't have this luxury. Five times is too much! Plus at my age (26), I was the oldest person in class. Everyone else was between the age range of 16 - 22. I took a few days off which led to me not being able to do practicals which impacted my grades. I do NOT want to do my best the entire school year, only to find out that I didn't get to make it in the end. So I said to myself "Fuck it, I'll just quit." Not to mention, the fact I don't even have to be there in the first place is nice. I thought I had no choice since I dropped out of college too many times that there was nothing out there for me, but I decided to apply for something else. So now I am a NEET until the next school year starts which is in September. That's nine months of NEETing. Although I'm not going to be a NEET in technical terms as I recently got a job, however, since I only have to work from home and I can decide how much I work per day (behind a computer), I still consider myself to be a full NEET. Hooray. I will, however, make sure not to screw up my sleeping schedule. So that means no more sleeping in the morning or midday but rather every night, before 3am. This is to ensure I won't have trouble adjusting later next year when I will start school again.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
B470F45A DBC2 4036 A38C DC594E37AC0D

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

NEET
Jan 3, 2022
How you gonna betabux a paki stacy then?

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
What job you do behind the computer?

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
Even if you didn't quit, is being a wage slave worth it? It doesn't make up for the social deficit many of us suffered.

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
what is this work from home jobs that nobody dares to elaborate?

Activity
So far there's no one here