i feel like my cat cucked me

Proex

Proex

Nov 29, 2020
so this cat, shes a stray who i saw went in my house. I have fed her and petted her for more than a year now.

She gave birth to 4 kittens like weeks ago. I was just going to pet her outside then she fucking hissed at me, she never did that before. So i disturbed her with a long stick while she was trying to sleep to annoy her cuz she did that.

Then some white cat who ive never seen b4 with heterochromia bit her neck then she went into position waiting for him to mate her. wtf, i hate her now.

also she was rolling around everywhere at my chair probs cuz she found that white cat.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Never began for catcels
65222143 CCED 4738 B7AE DDD3382F7C3F

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
so this cat, shes a stray who i saw went in my house. I have fed her and petted her for more than a year now.

She gave birth to 4 kittens like weeks ago. I was just going to pet her outside then she fucking hissed at me, she never did that before. So i disturbed her with a long stick while she was trying to sleep to annoy her cuz she did that.

Then some white cat who ive never seen b4 with heterochromia bit her neck then she went into position waiting for him to mate her. wtf, i hate her now.

also she was rolling around everywhere at my chair probs cuz she found that white cat.
Cuckex

Activity
So far there's no one here