I feel like my e gf is toying with me

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
I've openly declared my love for her as well as my desire to marry her multiple times but she brushes it off like it's a joke. I've given her a pet name and talked about smooches and things but she rarely reciprocates. I'm always the one keeping the conversation going and she barely contributes other than a couple words here and there. I respond to her comments almost immediately and she keeps me waiting for long periods of time. Yesterday she just dropped out of our chat and didn't even say good night. She talks about her sex life casually and doesn't even care if it disgusts me. I feel like a jester more than an e bf. What do you guys think? Is she just using me out of boredom and a need for entertainment or will it take a little bit more time to get her to open up? I don't even know if she likes me or not and we've been talking for a week. Maybe it's a cultural thing she lives in another country.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Proving yet again the useless nature of the people on this forum. When I need your advice the most all I get is snarky remarks. Fuck you niggas I'm posting on incels.is they understand me.
Crawl back there like a good graycel.

SmugSnake

Activity
So far there's no one here