i found out about a job called transcribing that requires no degrees and pays well

Truefaithneworder

Truefaithneworder

Banned
Dec 21, 2022
i don't plan on doing it but maybe it can help you guys.I looked on reddit and apparently it pays well .Like 400-600 dollars a week if your good enough.

The job requires you to listen to pre recorded audio and typing out what you hear, accurately word for word.Of course this requires some skill and typing practice and fortunately there are alot of online transcription practice tests you can try out before applying on any transcription job sites.

I recommend applying to this site,since it's the best according to my online research

Truefaithneworder

Truefaithneworder

Banned
Dec 21, 2022
After you get the job , once you transcribe a piece of audio ,its gonna be reviewed by another user who gives you points or etc. So you have to be a bit proficient or you can get fired if you get bad reviews on your transcriptions.

Last edited:
uglyboi1

uglyboi1

No one is worth saving but yourself.
Dec 12, 2021
would i get paid a lot if i can type 160wpm?

Truefaithneworder

Truefaithneworder

Banned
Dec 21, 2022
would i get paid a lot if i can type 160wpm?
yeah of course,having a fast typing speed will definitely help since i believe there is also a set time limit to complete a transcription

But you also have to be able to listen very carefully to the audio and accurately type out what it says,since alot of the audio is very low quality,muffled etc.

The audio are mainly like board meetings people want transcribed on paper.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
yeah of course,having a fast typing speed will definitely help since i believe there is also a set time limit to complete a transcription

But you also have to be able to listen very carefully to the audio and accurately type out what it says,since alot of the audio is very low quality,muffled etc.

The audio are mainly like board meetings people want transcribed on paper.
All of the test sites are shit they pause whenever I start typing top kek.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
Truefaithneworder

Truefaithneworder

Banned
Dec 21, 2022
whats your agenda grAYcel?
i don't have an agenda, im not some soycuck if that's what your asking me.I'm an OG from .is and requested a ban so i can try and escape my NEETdom and ascend.I'm here to absorb all the information I can and maybe contribute something too.

Truefaithneworder

Truefaithneworder

Banned
Dec 21, 2022
Doesn't work for me. Even after I untick the 'pause while typing'. Brutal. The world wants me to suffer.
i reread what you said and tried typing and yeah unticking it doesn't work. I think its just supposed to pause when typing. I'll try looking for some other sites.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
i applied. this is just what i'm looking for. i could use a bit of extra cash to pay for my weight lifting equipment so i can get bigger and mog everyone on this forum(with all due respect to these fine gentlemen)

@Truefaithneworder how long til i hear back from these nuggets?

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Last edited:
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
machines are now quite good at doing this shit, i don't understand why would anyone pay someone to do this?

you can actually build your own, if you have a pc with gpu

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
why would anyone pay someone to do this?
You can tell that their customers are the kind of boomers who don't even know how to take a screenshot, e.g. the Feds jfl
logosoup-tab-andmore-mobilev2.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here