Serious I gave a kid my number

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Walking my dog this morning and some kid was walking hers she had to be like 12 years old white blonde hair blue eyed little girl which was a bit weird it’s mostly old black people in my area with a sprinkle of Hispanics here and there, any way we cross paths and she asks if my dog is friendly I said yeah she pets her and our dogs play for a bit. She mentions her dog has a birthday and they have a dog party and I’m invited if I wanted to come, since I want my dog to meet more dogs and be sociable I say yeah she pulls out her phone and ask for my number I give it to her without thinking she puts on an excited smile and we part ways. I get home and pause at how weird it was I just gave a little girl my number. She was so cute but in a little girl way I’m not a pedophile :feelseheh:
@LetsGetOut @Toki thoughts?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Walking my dog this morning and some kid was walking hers she had to be like 12 years old white blonde hair blue eyed little girl which was a bit weird it’s mostly old black people in my area with a sprinkle of Hispanics here and there, any way we cross paths and she asks if my dog is friendly I said yeah she pets her and our dogs play for a bit. She mentions her dog has a birthday and they have a dog party and I’m invited if I wanted to come, since I want my dog to meet more dogs and be sociable I say yeah she pulls out her phone and ask for my number I give it to her without thinking she puts on an excited smile and we part ways. I get home and pause at how weird it was I just gave a little girl my number. She was so cute but in a little girl way I’m not a pedophile :feelseheh:
@LetsGetOut @Toki thoughts?
Nigga you've been reading to many pedo threads

Magonia

Magonia

>NOFAP FAILURE
Jan 2, 2022
I used to live with underaged stacies. One of them was complaining to me about some dude I never met. This never happened to me before with her. It was this dude from work getting so close with her and as soon as she turned 18 he starts wanting to fucc. She was like, "Eeeww Pedo" or whatever. She fucked like 8 legal adults while she lived with me from age 16-18 and never complained about anyone being pedos. There was another guy, a an old dude living with us taking photos of her having sex. She wasnt excited about it and went through his camera and deleted pictures but thats all. Anyways if you want JB, waiting until she turns 18 can be considered cringe and beta I guess.

Muri

Muri

if saying something smart was my job id be fired
Apr 11, 2022
Lmao that's really weird but kinda wholesome too guess

Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
See @Haruhi Suzumiya? This is what happens when you don't ban people writing pedo shit. You have a legal responsibility to keep this website clean from stuff that might be illegal. You're a MODERATOR, not SOCRATES. Stop writing useless essays and start BANNING people.

groom her for 6 years straight and clap her cheeks hard
Hello, Jeff Sokol.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Lucky mf. Did she hit you up for that d? (d = your dog)

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Lucky mf. Did she hit you up for that d? (d = your dog)
Yeah but school started for her I just ignored the calls it just doesn't seem right talking to a child even if it's just for our dogs to play.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah but school started for her I just ignored the calls it just doesn't seem right talking to a child even if it's just for our dogs to play.
Only because soyciety is cucked and make it seem weird.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Only because soyciety is cucked and make it seem weird.
Weird? If I see a man with a kid my first instinct is to think that he is the kid's father or a brother. Maybe a step dad or a brother in law if they don't look anything alike. It's the pedos who don't wanna be seen with kids in public :feelslol:

Activity
So far there's no one here