I gotta move to Asia or I‘ll go insane

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
I can’t stay in Germany. It’s fucking depressing even if getting unemployment benefits is somewhat easy and I could probably just be declared mentally insane forever or that I have ADHD or some other shit.

My first choice would be Japan because I‘d actually bother to learn the language and I like the culture.

Second choice would probably be something like Vietnam or some other third world country where living expenses are cheap and women would date me without having money.

Or I‘ll try to become a romance scammer in Germany or earn money some other way and just stay here.

Getting pussy overseas seems like it would be way easier though.

Thadman

Thadman

Global WASP Supremacy
Sep 6, 2023
Be sure to shave your head off, age 5x your age, and have the most off-putting personality imaginable. You will then start to attract loads upon loads of SEA women out of nowhere

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
WTF japan is the most depressing shit
Who cares? Germany is too. In Japan I could attempt to date rich girls or get some older sugar mama or become a host or something like that. In Germany I can only work for minimum wage and get no pussy unless I put a lot of effort in and use some gay dating apps.

c-barreda

c-barreda

NEET
Mar 27, 2024
Who cares? Germany is too. In Japan I could attempt to date rich girls or get some older sugar mama or become a host or something like that. In Germany I can only work for minimum wage and get no pussy unless I put a lot of effort in and use some gay dating apps.
In ricecel territory You Will be denigrated 10x worse they are pieces of shit all You SEE in jewtube About noodlewhores is bluepill.propaganda

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
yea japan is a weird pick honestly, more of a place to retire than to live
I would probably live in Okinawa instead of Tokyo or go to Tokyo first and then think about where I want to live.

G

gooner23

NEET
Jan 12, 2024
I would probably live in Okinawa instead of Tokyo or go to Tokyo first and then think about where I want to live.
why japan specifically and not SEA or even rural china, japans culture is brutal idk how you find it appealing, you need to go on vacation there and find out for yourself

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
In ricecel territory You Will be denigrated 10x worse they are pieces of shit all You SEE in jewtube About noodlewhores is bluepill.propaganda
Sure,
why japan specifically and not SEA or even rural china, japans culture is brutal idk how you find it appealing, you need to go on vacation there and find out for yourself
i just hate Chinese.

G

gooner23

NEET
Jan 12, 2024
Both, the country itself is so pathetic. I mean rural China might be okay but then I could just live in rural Japan instead.
i assume you have been to japan then but china is just shown in a bad light due to meida its not as bad as it seems, i mean lots of people move to south korea expecting it to be nothing but kpop but people have lives outside of whats portrayed.

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
i assume you have been to japan then but china is just shown in a bad light due to meida its not as bad as it seems, i mean lots of people move to south korea expecting it to be nothing but kpop but people have lives outside of whats portrayed.
I never liked Korea anyway. Might be a decent place to get plastic surgery but mostly for Asians I guess. I mean it’s common sense that Korea isn’t like it’s depicted in K-Pop or K dramas. I need to find some way not to have to work a regular job in any country I plan on going to.

I would be okay with doing some physical labour or being a farmer who just works for himself and the people who live nearby.

G

gooner23

NEET
Jan 12, 2024
I never liked Korea anyway. Might be a decent place to get plastic surgery but mostly for Asians I guess. I mean it’s common sense. I need to find some way not to have to work a regular job in any country I plan on going.

I would be okay with doing some physical labour or being a farmer who just works for himself and the people who live nearby.
i still don't understand why japan specifically what do you like about their culture and how does it differentiate it from like china and korea. China just sounds like a better japan with amazing growth even under its centralizing government.

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
You guys just don’t get that Germany is easily worse than Japan because taxes are higher and in Germany I don’t get worshipped as much for my looks as I would in Japan.

Demographic situation is just gonna get worse in the future anyway. Germany is gonna probably be 30% Germans and 70% migrants, refugees, etc. it also feels like 50% already.

G

gooner23

NEET
Jan 12, 2024
You guys just don’t get that Germany is easily worse than Japan because taxes are higher and in Germany I don’t get worshipped as much for my looks as I would in Japan.

Demographic situation is just gonna get worse in the future anyway. Germany is gonna probably be 30% Germans and 70% migrants, refugees, etc. it also feels like 50% already.
Here is an overview of some of the top European countries for quality of life based on recent rankings and data:
7 Germany - A economic powerhouse with a robust social safety net, efficient public services, and a high standard of living, especially in cities like Munich and Hamburg.

you sure it sounds like it can be much worse, japan is on a downward trend and its clear by the price of yen, its future is tourism but i wouldn't want to exactly to live their, its a top 3 country to visit on my list tho because of this reason

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Place, Japan :soy::soy::soy:
True. This guy is the most stereotypical incel.

wrestlemania xxvii wrestling GIF by WWE

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
i still don't understand why japan specifically what do you like about their culture and how does it differentiate it from like china and korea. China just sounds like a better japan with amazing growth even under its centralizing government.
Chinese and Korean just sound ugly to my ears. Are jobs prosepcts so much better there or are women crazier for White tall guys with blue eyes there? I don’t get your logic why I should choose China or Korea over Japan. They are all suicidal and work ovetime because they are submissive retards. What difference does it make?

G

gooner23

NEET
Jan 12, 2024
Chinese and Korean just sound ugly to my ears. Are jobs prosepcts so much better there or are women crazier for White tall guys with blue eyes there? I don’t get your logic why I should choose China or Korea over Japan. They are all suicidal and work ovetime because they are submissive retards. What difference does it make?
japanese sounds ugly to many ears, until you watch anime for 5 years straight bruh, still know people that use dubbed versions.
You don't understand jbw is geared towards asians with an affinity to america (Thailand, vietnam, china, korea) thats why i recommended those countries over japan, japan literally banned tourism and kyoto and actively hold anti foreigner protests but according to you they worship jbw or something

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
japanese sounds ugly to many ears, until you watch anime for 5 years straight bruh, still know people that use dubbed versions.
You don't understand jbw is geared towards asians with an affinity to america (Thailand, vietnam, china, korea) thats why i recommended those countries over japan, japan literally banned tourism and kyoto and actively hold anti foreigner protests but according to you they worship jbw or something
You‘re delusional if you think Japanese people worship White people so much less than people from the other countries you named.

I know about the streamer incidents or some other foreigners but who cares? Worrying about stuff like that is pointless.

They for sure didn’t stop tourism. They would lose tons of money. Stop with the hear-say. Or show me some proof. If it’s really true which I highly doubt it’s probably just temporary anyway.

G

gooner23

NEET
Jan 12, 2024
You‘re delusional if you think Japanese people worship White people so much less than people from the other countries you named.

I know about the streamer incidents or some other foreigners but who cares? Worrying about stuff like that is pointless.

They for sure didn’t stop tourism. They would lose tons of money. Stop with the hear-say. Or show me some proof. If it’s really true which I highly doubt it’s probably just temporary anyway.

check interracial marriages of asians and white men, the top are usually vietnam, china, filipino, and korea with an uptick. Despite being involved in pearl harbor you'd expect to have an insane high % compared to other asians but they don't they tend to be pretty loyal to their race. Maybe wasians but they aren't fully japanese

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
People here would rather rot in their shitty Western feminist woke country instead of taking a chance and getting some pussy. Lol

c-barreda

c-barreda

NEET
Mar 27, 2024
Sorry to burst your bubble boyo but if You don't have statusmaxxed or moneymsxxed in your own territory less Will be in foreign lands

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
Sorry to burst your bubble boyo but if You don't have statusmaxxed or moneymsxxed in your own territory less Will be in foreign lands
Even ugly niggers can get Japanese women who probably came to Japan really broke

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
View attachment 112466
check interracial marriages of asians and white men, the top are usually vietnam, china, filipino, and korea with an uptick. Despite being involved in pearl harbor you'd expect to have an insane high % compared to other asians but they don't they tend to be pretty loyal to their race. Maybe wasians but they aren't fully japanese
Because the places are cheaper and those guys are betabuxxers

c-barreda

c-barreda

NEET
Mar 27, 2024
Even ugly niggers can get Japanese women who probably came to Japan really broke
Japanese are ultra conservative if they look at a white (whatever the sub race is) they SEE US as exotic animals

G

gooner23

NEET
Jan 12, 2024
Because the places are cheaper and those guys are betabuxxers
exactly, thats why they worship them, there will always be a japanese girl worshipping a white man but its significantly less than the other asians i have listed
  • In 2022, around 5-6% of all marriages in Japan involved a non-Japanese spouse. This is up from around 1-2% in the 1980s.
  • The most common type of interracial marriage in Japan is between a Japanese person and a person from another Asian country, particularly China, South Korea, the Philippines, and Vietnam.

japan is an extremely conservative country

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
It‘s honestly pointless arguing with you guys. Just stay in the West even though Western countries are already at point of no return because they let too many refugees in and do other shit like increase costs of living and don’t forget about hoeflation.

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
Japanese are ultra conservative if they look at a white (whatever the sub race is) they SEE US as exotic animals
Humans are animals, idiot. It‘s just about looks when it comes to attraction for the most part.

c-barreda

c-barreda

NEET
Mar 27, 2024
Humans are animals, idiot. It‘s just about looks when it comes to attraction for the most part.
Dumbass You didnt catch the allegory go there and find it for yourself

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
Going abroad can’t be worse than staying in Germany anyway. If it is I‘ll just come back to Germany and go on unemployment benefits again or kill myself in the Aokigahara forest or some shit.

c-barreda

c-barreda

NEET
Mar 27, 2024
Maybe if I’d look as ugly as you probably do. I‘m kinda confident about my looks.
Yea buddy keep dreaming You Will be in the bottom of the social hierarchy...did You know if You don't have money in japan You go straight into jail?.

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
Yea buddy keep dreaming You Will be in the bottom of the social hierarchy...did You know if You don't have money in japan You go straight into jail?.
Who cares? I probably mog over 80% of Asians.

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
OvER My condolences
My status wouldn’t be the bottom since my peceived status would be higher anyway. Just put me in suit and I look like I‘m a millionaire.

Keep telling yourself some short betabuxxer who is married but has no sex mogs me.

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
and you supposedly struggle with women tho
I don’t even try since I am playing video games all day and fapping. I have no motivation to search for women and swiping on dating apps and creating some profile and taking pictures that women might like is fucking gay.

Activity
So far there's no one here