I had an urge to buy beer & cigars

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I was walking down the street when I suddenly felt the urge to buy some beer and cigars. I really wanted to get drunk and smoke, but I managed to resist the temptation. I walked back home empty-handed, and I feel good for having the mental strength to do so.

It's not always easy to resist temptation, but I'm glad that I did. Drinking and smoking are expensive habits, and they're also bad for my health. I'm proud of myself for being able to control my impulses, and I know that it will pay off in the long run :feelscute:

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
i want to buy a vape on saturday but didnnt

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Why cigars? I hate cigar smokers. They're not even nice to smoke and you have to go out of your way to buy them when you could just buy a pack of cigarettes or rolling tobacco in any shop. Cigar probably won't even enhance the alcohol since you don't take it back. More expensive too.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
i want to buy a vape on saturday but didnnt

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Why cigars? I hate cigar smokers. They're not even nice to smoke and you have to go out of your way to buy them when you could just buy a pack of cigarettes or rolling tobacco in any shop. Cigar probably won't even enhance the alcohol since you don't take it back. More expensive too.
I don't wanna inhale the smoke and get asthma. That's why I prefer cigars.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I don't wanna inhale the smoke and get asthma. That's why I prefer cigars.
Why smoke at all then? Smoking's not enjoyable (at least nicotine), only reason I started smoking is to get more bang for buck out of alcohol since nicotine enhances it.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I resisted the urge to jerk off this morning

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Bro don't get all philosophical over cigars. I prefer them because I think they are cool and less detrimental to health than Marlboro Reds :feelsok:
Are cigars the businessman's smoke of choice?

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
I also want to smoke now but then I think about how pathetic I would look if an ugly loser like me runs around in the city with a cigarette in his mouth trying desperately to relax

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I also want to smoke now but then I think about how pathetic I would look if an ugly loser like me runs around in the city with a cigarette in his mouth trying desperately to relax
Then stop thinking :feelssweat:

Activity
So far there's no one here