NSFW I had sex with looksmax refugee’s sister

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
@Looksmax Refugee has been begging me in PMs to stop insulting him in his threads. I asked why I should and he replies with a pic of his sister.

“I’ll let you have sex with her” he offers.

I of course took the offer. After all, colonizing subhumans with my sperm is part of my Aryan duty. He sends me his address and I take off in pursuit of that sweet Pakistani pussy.

I pull up to looksmax ragged up apartment in Downtown Detroit. He opens the door to beckon me to come inside quickly as i see a pack of ugly niggers intensely staring at us.

“Did you have trouble finding this place?” He says as he shuts the door.

“No. I could smell a faggot a mile away.” I say.

“Oh yeah. Ha ha.” He whimpers. “My sis is upstairs to the left, I paid her 200$ for her to fuck you but it’ll be worth it so I don’t have to see your notifications when I log into neets.net anymore”

“That’s cool.” I say as I’m already walking up the staircase.

“I’ll be rewatching Monogatari in my room if you need me” he says as I ignore him.

I walk up to open the door without bothering to knock when I am graced with the sight of a beautiful 10/10 virgin Pakistani named Wajiha.

“I heard your pussy loves Aryan Slavic men. My thunder cock seems to agree” as I rip off my pants.

She begrudgingly sighs. “NEET الله هو مثلي الجنس”

I didn’t know what that meant but she got on her knees and spread her ripe, virgin pussy lips for me. That was all I needed to know, and I knew what I had to do.

She screams as I thrust my 6in pipe deep, deep into her vaginal walls. “How do you like the taste of that you fucking nigger!” I shout as her love juices mix with mine. Her clit is squeezing my rod with the force of a lion. I could feel myself close to climaxing.

“Oh f-f-fuck I’m gonna, I’m gonna… COOOM!”

And coom I did. All inside the womb of this brown, filthy whore.

As we slowly start to pass out from such passionate sex, I could faintly hear @Looksmax Refugee crying in another room. “I will never be a real woman…” Is what I hear as I drift to sleep, thanking god for blessing me with these Slavic genes.

The end.

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
Weebhunter then wake up of his dream, only to realized that he was gagged naked in his own bed by sorcerer.

sorcerer: Oh, I am glad that you woke up. Now, the fun can begin!

sorcerer [UWSL]took it out of his jacket his vast collection of monster dildos[/UWSL]

PlutoThePlanetCel

PlutoThePlanetCel

NEET
May 13, 2022
Can't be arsed
45e

Activity
So far there's no one here