Serious I hate Becky’s who think they’re all that

lünin7

lünin7

I need a hug ☺️ 🩷
May 27, 2023
They are filthy blood leaking baby having species of human. They take our hard man work for granted. I’m gonna be honest with you guys I don’t care about that whole “heart of a man” shit cause I know most people don’t care about my ass but foids are ten times worse.

All these lazy bitches do is complain about men not being shit while half of them aren’t even as strong as women from the 40s, and those women had it easy as well.

If you guys feel bad if a woman shames you don’t. I used to but then I realized “if they aren’t ashamed of who they are what does that say about them?” It baffles me how narcissistic, shallow and dysfunctional most of them are.

Then society always talks about being normal. You guys aren’t even normal lol. Most of you (society) are degenerates and immoral people who will stab me in a heartbeat.

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Blackpill Padawan
Jan 1, 2024
Twice as many women have genital herpes compared to men(CDC). They're all whores sucking chad's and tyrone's cocks. Becky's are worse than Stacy's because they think "I'm different from the other girls" since some dumb nigger is railing them instead of a stereotypical chad.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
Jan 9, 2024
They are filthy blood leaking baby having species of human. They take our hard man work for granted. I’m gonna be honest with you guys I don’t care about that whole “heart of a man” shit cause I know most people don’t care about my ass but foids are ten times worse.

All these lazy bitches do is complain about men not being shit while half of them aren’t even as strong as women from the 40s, and those women had it easy as well.

If you guys feel bad if a woman shames you don’t. I used to but then I realized “if they aren’t ashamed of who they are what does that say about them?” It baffles me how narcissistic, shallow and dysfunctional most of them are.

Then society always talks about being normal. You guys aren’t even normal lol. Most of you (society) are degenerates and immoral people who will stab me in a heartbeat.
Beckies are entitled cunts

Activity
So far there's no one here