I hate change to the point I think I'm autistic

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I should be happy! I got a second job, so I'll make more money.

Instead, all I can focus on is that I'll be working 5 hours every day now.

I'm anxious all day, mood is all over the place. Can't relax, can't focus, feeling weird. Feel like I made a huge, huge mistake somehow.

Maybe I should get on antidepressants again, they really made me not give a shit.
But then I'd have to sneak behind my parents' back to buy them again, and that was always stressful. Cause I never leave the house alone, never. So once a month I had to do a fucking heist. Quickly go to the store, run to the pharmacy, stick that shit in my backpockets, walk into my room from the front door with them hidden, quickly throw them under the bed.

But on the bright side, it seems like I pushed through the discomfort, I said yes without hesitation. Last year I was sure I'd end up working full-time for $300-400 a month so I'm much better off than I thought I'd be. But I still hate every step of the way lmao:feelsLUL::feelsLUL:. I'm making money now, but it was so much less stressful to rot all day, kek. Oh well, I'm getting old. Can't NEET anymore. Old NEETs don't exist in countries without welfare for a reason.

Fuck, 5 hours a day. Shit's gonna suck kek. :feelslol::feelslol::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelstrash::feelsohgod::feelseye::feelssweat::feelspat::feelspuke::feelsahhh::feelsreally::feelsugh:

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
grown ass man hiding things in fear of angering his parents
Sv3rige reaction 1

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
grown ass man hiding things in fear of angering his parents
View attachment 69852
Not angering. Scaring.

I don't want them to know I was ever depressed, that would bum them out majorly.

Also, since I had a severe alcohol problem, and dad is super anti-drugs to the point of silliness, he'd think I was using drugs or something, he'd be very suspicious of SSRIs, thinking they were like cocaine or something.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
Not angering. Scaring.

I don't want them to know I was ever depressed, that would bum them out majorly.

Also, since I had a severe alcohol problem, and dad is super anti-drugs to the point of silliness, he'd think I was using drugs or something, he'd be very suspicious of SSRIs, thinking they were like cocaine or something.
He knows big pharma scam

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
hmm so basically you're working a part time schedule which isn't terrible. I think that's vastly preferable to full time.

8 hours a day is much, much, worse.
True, though it's still more than what I did until now. I used to do 4 hours two days and 3 hours 3 days. Oh well, I can't say no to extra money. And I do have it better than the average wageslave.

Activity
So far there's no one here