Venting I hate everybody and everything

monocholic

monocholic

feeling blue🖤🖤🌸
May 1, 2022
For so long I based my identity around apathy, finding a false sense of comfort in my delusions of being 'above it all'. Resigned to nihilism, I've yielded to all my negative emotions. The impotent, albeit intense, resentment for the world that I've buried is resurfacing. Now i want to actively cause mayhem, and inflict abject misery onto others.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
For so long I based my identity around apathy, finding a false sense of comfort in my delusions of being 'above it all'. Resigned to nihilism, I've yielded to all my negative emotions. The impotent, albeit intense, resentment for the world that I've buried is resurfacing. Now i want to actively cause mayhem, and inflict abject misery onto others.
Same but I'm too low inhib so I resort to public littering and urination.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Every time I see a normie smile it makes me cage with rage ngl I wish them all suffering

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
556A1CAC FED6 4D11 B5FF 4EAA89380E80

RR2XCUP

RR2XCUP

What?
Jan 8, 2023
I hate normbies

Activity
So far there's no one here