Venting I have a crush on a cashier..

klauttisedici

klauttisedici

NEET
Sep 5, 2023
the first time that i saw her was like 2-3 months ago.. i basically took a trip to another city went to the supermarket to buy some water and there she was, instantly caught my attention, thought like damn since when cashiers became this hot, got my water and headed out, thought about her all the way home and maybe like a day after. Welp guess what ? where did i go today, yep to the same fucking city and supermarket just for some casual shit, and there she was again.. like fucking hell the face of an angel, i'm telling you the structure and features of her face... way to good looking to be working as a casher. I keep overthinking does she fucking remember i think so, cuz now everytime i'm in public i draw an eye, i have long curly dark hair kinda like an afro but i'm white, been growing it out for over a year and a beard, so these kind of looks are not common from where i'm from (europe) i kinda have similarities with a nigger so it would be easy to remember my face, and i probably will go to the same city and supermarket to run some errands or how the fuck ya'll say it again.. she just looked some innocent and sweet i wonder how long untill some chad gonna groom her, can't stop thinking about her

Last edited:
ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
Hmm. I once had a little bit of a crush on a cute cashier at one of my local supermarkets. She was 16.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
One cashier where i work, such a petite cute nigger. She keeps turning around so i can eyball tha donk makes me wonder if shes doing it on purpose to help build by thirst. At the right moment she gonna give me a link to her onlyfans

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
Smile and ask her how her day is going next time and have a preprepared note written with your personal number on, saying "add me, I think you're amazing" and your name.

Say "here" as you casually pass the note and tell her you hope you hear from her soon as you confidently walk away. (y)

klauttisedici

klauttisedici

NEET
Sep 5, 2023
Smile and ask her how her day is going next time and have a preprepared note written with your personal number on, saying "add me, I think you're amazing" and your name.

Say "here" as you casually pass the note and tell her you hope you hear from her soon as you confidently walk away. (y)
good idea, but she prolly get's that everyday, and what if she'll just ignore me ?

klauttisedici

klauttisedici

NEET
Sep 5, 2023
Dunno unless you try, I'm way too high-inhibition/pussy to try similar mysnext time i'll go

Dunno unless you try, I'm way too high-inhibition/pussy to try similar myself though. :feelslol:
next time i'll go i'll try something, but i bet she won't remember me, cuz i just got a haircut and the thought of some chad clapping her buns won't leave my head she way to sweet for it :feelscute:

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
next time i'll go i'll try something, but i bet she won't remember me, cuz i just got a haircut and the thought of some chad clapping her buns won't leave my head she way to sweet for it :feelscute:
Don't worry bro just try don't think about negative consequences, just think of it as a funny little experience. Look forward even to her saying no, at least you'll have a memory. Not doing it won't be a memory.

klauttisedici

klauttisedici

NEET
Sep 5, 2023
updade

basically went there again and she wasnt there, which could mean 1 thing she's on a off day getting her shit clapped

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
updade

basically went there again and she wasnt there, which could mean 1 thing she's on a off day getting her shit clapped

Try again tomorrow and bring a bunch of flowers, you got this bro!

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
the first time that i saw her was like 2-3 months ago.. i basically took a trip to another city went to the supermarket to buy some water and there she was, instantly caught my attention, thought like damn since when cashiers became this hot, got my water and headed out, thought about her all the way home and maybe like a day after. Welp guess what ? where did i go today, yep to the same fucking city and supermarket just for some casual shit, and there she was again.. like fucking hell the face of an angel, i'm telling you the structure and features of her face... way to good looking to be working as a casher. I keep overthinking does she fucking remember i think so, cuz now everytime i'm in public i draw an eye, i have long curly dark hair kinda like an afro but i'm white, been growing it out for over a year and a beard, so these kind of looks are not common from where i'm from (europe) i kinda have similarities with a nigger so it would be easy to remember my face, and i probably will go to the same city and supermarket to run some errands or how the fuck ya'll say it again.. she just looked some innocent and sweet i wonder how long untill some chad gonna groom her, can't stop thinking about her
Store women are evil

Activity
So far there's no one here