I have a suicidefuel moment almost every single time I go out

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Is this normal? Something embarrasing always happens to me. It's not even the typical stuff like getting mogged. Like actual awkward and embarrasing events happen to me almost every single time I go out. Can anyone relate? Today I had many, which I don't even feel like sharing because they sound made up, but they aren't, and that's just my life.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Is this normal? Something embarrasing always happens to me. It's not even the typical stuff like getting mogged. Like actual awkward and embarrasing events happen to me almost every single time I go out. Can anyone relate? Today I had many, which I don't even feel like sharing because they sound made up, but they aren't, and that's just my life.
Can you be specific, I know they can seem unusual but it’s fine.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Can you be specific, I know they can seem unusual but it’s fine.
Okay today I was at an amusement park. I somehow ended up alone at a kiddy ride. There I was the only 6'2 manchild on line at the kiddy ride, looking like a complete weirdo. Some girl behind me taps my shoulder and asks my age. I answer quickly and look back. Then I get seated on the ride next to some 12 year old, as a 19 year old man. My legs barely fit in the ride meant for children. Then I notice that same girl taking a video of me on the ride. She probably wanted to capture this manchild on video to laugh at.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Okay today I was at an amusement park. I somehow ended up alone at a kiddy ride. There I was the only 6'2 manchild on line at the kiddy ride, looking like a complete weirdo. Some girl behind me taps my shoulder and asks my age. I answer quickly and look back. Then I get seated on the ride next to some 12 year old, as a 19 year old man. My legs barely fit in the ride meant for children. Then I notice that same girl taking a video of me on the ride. She probably wanted to capture this manchild on video to laugh at.
You’ve posted that before, but ig you should just be more mindful of your surroundings and just own shit.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
That seems like a special case, if you have other instances you can remember, I’d like to hear them

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You’ve posted that before, but ig you should just be more mindful of your surroundings and just own shit.
I didn't post this before. This happened today.
That seems like a special case, if you have other instances you can remember, I’d like to hear them
Last time I went out, I was wearing a nice brand new shirt. Towards the end I found out there was a huge noticable rip in the back of my shirt. This one was kind of tame, but I mentioned it because it's recent.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Dont go on a currycel if your a curry

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020

I didn't post this before. This happened today.

Last time I went out, I was wearing a nice brand new shirt. Towards the end I found out there was a huge noticable rip in the back of my shirt. This one was kind of tame, but I mentioned it because it's recent.
It happens because people like us go into a sort of unconscious state a lot and we're not really aware of a lot of things. It's why we forget what someone said to us just seconds after he said it, or we have to read a sentence multiple times because we keep forgetting it.

Activity
So far there's no one here