I have all my limbs, I'm not disabled or sick or dying or anything. And yet, somehow, it feels like I've experienced a lot more suffering than most.

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
Look, I had it good. I had it very, very, very good. There are probably billions of people who would kill to be in my place.

And yet, I've somehow also had it so bad that I can't relate to normies at all. It's like my suffering has been so all-consuming, so lightyears beyond what they can imagine, that they wouldn't believe me if I told them. They wouldn't understand, they'd have no frame of reference. They couldn't go one day living like this.

It's very weird, can't put it into words. It feels like there's a huge gap between me and other people now. Somehow I feel like I've been tortured in a dark dungeon for 27 years, and yet I look normal to others. And I feel like I want to scream "you don't know shit! I've been tortured for 27 years, how can you possibly understand me?". And yet, in their eyes, I'm just a normal guy, some random loser with a normal life, below average in many ways.

And yet, my life could be a million times worse, and I actually had it easy, and still have it easy.

Weird. I hate existing. And I still have to consider myself lucky. It could have been so, so, so, so, so much worse. Hell, it will get so much worse. These have been the good times up until now. Very soon shit will start getting real, and I'll wonder what I ever complained about. It's going to be so much worse in the future as I age.

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

It's not the best choice, its spacers choice
Apr 16, 2023
I suffer more than anyone I know irl, have health problems and have to ride a bike everywhere yet everyone I know acts like they have it worse than me.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Don't necro threads guys :feelsLUL:. They're outdated. I ain't depressed no more, I'm content. Still a constantly anxious motha fucka, but not depressed at least.

BlackOps2Enjoyer1

BlackOps2Enjoyer1

Elder NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Kek. Any insult I could throw at you would pale in comparison to what life will throw at you in the future. Good luck, kek.
I'll survive, I'm not a constantly anxious "motha fucka" like you after all

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
Kek. Any insult I could throw at you would pale in comparison to what life will throw at you in the future. Good luck, kek.
Tenor

Activity
So far there's no one here