Venting I have productive streaks but the blackpill always ends them

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
I've easily put in more work and effort during the past 4 weeks than I did during the whole of last year but I just can't be fucked anymore. The blackpill follows me where ever I go and there's no escaping it. The fact I was born into a shit family, with shit genetics, into a shit environment, I just can't cope with it.

I can't help but feel as if life is predetermined from birth for the majority of people and I simply don't have the strength, determination or work ethic to be a part of the minority who overcome the odds stacked against them. I'll still try not to revert back to LDARing and doing nothing all day but I just can't see a future in which I haven't killed myself.
589ab63

Last edited:
Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
knowing that every woman without exception wants every sub 8 male like me dead or enslaved is the greatest life fuel ever, I've learned to love being hated

I want to make enough money to raise a family and spend it all on myself.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
I'll binge watch Jordan Peterson and other optimistic, whitepilled content to get out of this slump.
better mindset to have than @vomit, he is probably overdosing blackpills and in a bad place right now in his life. I know what it's like and you can't unlearn the fundamental blackpills. Just a part of your life and you just need to get on with it.

Keep it up OP I hope we both make it :) ;)
Daddy Jordan Peterson :love::love::love: One of my idols. I also like Elon Musk cuz he posts le epic maymays on twatter:soy:

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I've easily put in more work and effort during the past 4 weeks than I did during the whole of last year but I just can't be fucked anymore. The blackpill follows me where ever I go and there's no escaping it. The fact I was born into a shit family, with shit genetics, into a shit environment, I just can't cope with it.

I can't help but feel as if life is predetermined from birth for the majority of people and I simply don't have the strength, determination or work ethic to be a part of the minority who overcome the odds stacked against them. I'll still try not to revert back to LDARing and doing nothing all day but I just can't see a future in which I haven't killed myself.
View attachment 5284
I was born a loser and I’ll die a loser

Activity
So far there's no one here