I have so little energy it's unreal.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Sometimes I'm literally lying in bed with my eyes closed. Not even trying to sleep, just don't have energy for anything else.

For someone who sleeps for like 10 hours, and stays in his room literally all day, doing nothing but lying in bed with his laptop, I sure do seem to get exhausted all the time for some reason. (I don't even stay in a chair like normal people, I literally have a laptop over a PC so I can just lie with it in bed and not even get out of bed all day. Been doing this for over 10 years).

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
you should take sublight directly via going outside or vitamins
and exercise , just basic exercise for blood flow
I do 45 pushups every day, that's all of my exercise. Been doing it for several years now, maybe 4 or so. I literally don't do anything else, but I don't miss a day on the pushups. Autistically making sure not missing a single day.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
My exercise is walking around the supermarket carrying a 12 pack of coca cola.
Soda is SUPER, SUPER bad for you. Stop it, now. Only drink water and tea (without putting any sugar in it). Dude, I ruined my teeth with sweets, please stop now before you end up like me.

Also, soda is super bad for you. I used to drink a lot of it, but now I don't so much as sip it. It's literal poison, don't poison your body man. It's awful, awful. Literal poison.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
Soda is SUPER, SUPER bad for you. Stop it, now. Only drink water and tea (without putting any sugar in it). Dude, I ruined my teeth with sweets, please stop now before you end up like me.

Also, soda is super bad for you. I used to drink a lot of it, but now I don't so much as sip it. It's literal poison, don't poison your body man. It's awful, awful. Literal poison.
i dont take any sugar at all too
ive gone even more and started inplementing prehistorical hunter gatherer lifestyle now. I eat 1-2 times a day, lot of green vegetables , sometime dont eat at all to prevent my dna destruction. Idk yet but skin got much clearer

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021

I do have damage to teeth, there is a rough feeling to them at the bottom so I assume the dentist will have to put crowns in. They aren't falling out or anything though.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Also there is a way of drinking without it touching your back teeth. I know this as I have sensitivity pain when the drink is cold, when I use this technique I don't feel pain so that means the drink isn't touching the teeth.

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
Sometimes I'm literally lying in bed with my eyes closed. Not even trying to sleep, just don't have energy for anything else.

For someone who sleeps for like 10 hours, and stays in his room literally all day, doing nothing but lying in bed with his laptop, I sure do seem to get exhausted all the time for some reason. (I don't even stay in a chair like normal people, I literally have a laptop over a PC so I can just lie with it in bed and not even get out of bed all day. Been doing this for over 10 years).
It gets worse as you get older. All efforts need to be made to make money while still in 20s, or it really is over.

Activity
So far there's no one here