I haven't gotton out of my bed in three days

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Except to eat I pee in my piss jar in my bed so I can stay comfy and I need to do my taxes and grocery shopping but I'm so depressed I cant seem to get myself to move. Even negro beets dont work any more to motivate me. I'm just hoping the big one comes soon so I can end the loneliness i feel. :feelsrope:

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
You just described what happens every single time I leave my comfort zone... Are we malfunctioned human beings?
I would say so, yes. Idk how its for you but I wasnt always like this though. In high school I had no problem talking and socializing with normies. Wasnt the center of attention or something but I could blend in quite good without getting in confrontations or bullied. Then in my last school year severe depression hit me and it all went downhill from there. Developed social anxiety and avoidance problems. I've been living in a "lockdown" for a decade now which messed me up mentally.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
And then people say "Just leave the comfort zone, you gotta get out there! Live life!":soy::soy:
Then you do this but you feel much worse than before and you can't wait to be home again.:feelsbad:
Another one is that they tell you to "seek help" and then they say that anti depressants are unhealthy and people should go off them.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Another one is that they tell you to "seek help" and then they say that anti depressants are unhealthy and people should go off them.
That's because Jew pills are :feelsugh: I was put on Zoloft for a few days and I started hearing things and was so mentally slow that I couldn't make my bed. Why do you have low serotonin to begin with? Probably from no pussy, not moving, not sleeping 8 hours every night at the same time consistently and eating like dogshit but no medical practitioner is going to come out and just be frank about it, they shill their kike pills first and ask little to no questions. There's also alternatives that work better then SSRIs with minimal adverse effects, yet it isn't prescribed in North America whatsoever. It is in Germany and Australia, not USA though, where kike pills have too much influence.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
That's because Jew pills are :feelsugh: I was put on Zoloft for a few days and I started hearing things and was so mentally slow that I couldn't make my bed. Why do you have low serotonin to begin with? Probably from no pussy, not moving, not sleeping 8 hours every night at the same time consistently and eating like dogshit but no medical practitioner is going to come out and just be frank about it, they shill their kike pills first and ask little to no questions. There's also alternatives that work better then SSRIs with minimal adverse effects, yet it isn't prescribed in North America whatsoever. It is in Germany and Australia, not USA though, where kike pills have too much influence.

I was a wagie for 7 months where I was walking for 8 hours per day and still that was when my mental health was at its worst. I had disassociation from the extreme stress.

Activity
So far there's no one here