I just don't want to work

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Even if I would get paid really good per hour and could actually tolerate the work I'm doing... I'm sorry but it still wouldn't feel right.
Maybe thats just my extreme introverted lone wolf nature combined with my laziness. But It's just...idk...I mean... I just don't want to work plain and simple :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
I don't want to be somewhere working with other people. Like I would rather be somewhere else.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Even if I would get paid really good per hour and could actually tolerate the work I'm doing... I'm sorry but it still wouldn't feel right.
Maybe thats just my extreme introverted lone wolf nature combined with my laziness. But It's just...idk...I mean... I just don't want to work plain and simple :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
I don't want to be somewhere working with other people. Like I would rather be somewhere else.
I feel the same if you paid me a million I could last six months tops then I have to neet. :feelslol::feelslol:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I feel the same if you paid me a million I could last six months tops then I have to neet. :feelslol::feelslol:
Working is too stressful
Just think about the time, all the hours of your already short lifetime you are wasting when working.
A 40 hour week is around 2000 hours per year... 2000 fucking hours every year, probably even more in many cases.
Let's say you go the slave-like normie route and work for around 40 years, then that makes it 80000 hours of your life wasted on work.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Just think about the time, all the hours of your already short lifetime you are wasting when working.
A 40 hour week is around 2000 hours per year... 2000 fucking hours every year, probably even more in many cases.
Let's say you go the slave-like normie route and work for around 40 years, then that makes it 80000 hours of your life wasted on work.

Agreed but to me that's not the worst part because as a neet let's just admit it our lifes are pretty hollow. But we have a stress free life well kind of. For me I just like to be comfy bro, I like to sleep in, dress in light fabrics, I dont like being forced on some one else's clock, control the room temperature, but if it was hard labor forget it my back is built like a 5 year old girl. I'm a skinny frame type. Maybe a comfy office job but even that sucks, where I live it's a 100 degrees a day for six months of the year. fuck that. I think I should move to a cooler climate maybe I could go back to selling cars again. Cause being a neet kind of sucks too cause I cant get any respect or a gf I dont know bro cel I'm having a mid life crisis

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
I feel the same way. Although, I would work a job that I enjoyed for the most part. Something which gave me some sort of fulfillment, but I don't enjoy being around others and I can't think of a single attainable job which I could derive any sort of fulfillment from.
I'd rather be broke, leaching off my parents with all 24 hours of the day to myself than be barely getting by, a pawn for the rich with half my day taken away from me.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

I would only work though if I could make 60k to a 100k other then that I'm good. Do u live in a hot climate it's a living hell :feelsbad::feelsrope:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I feel the same way. Although, I would work a job that I enjoyed for the most part. Something which gave me some sort of fulfillment, but I don't enjoy being around others and I can't think of a single attainable job which I could derive any sort of fulfillment from.
I'd rather be broke, leaching off my parents with all 24 hours of the day to myself than be barely getting by, a pawn for the rich with half my day taken away from me.
Try all your day once you get home from work its nap watch tv like a zombie for an hour, clean, cook, sleep, repeat

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I would only work though if I could make 60k to a 100k other then that I'm good. Do u live in a hot climate it's a living hell :feelsbad::feelsrope:
Same. No, just in a normal temperate climate Zone I would say but yeah we talked about that yesterday. Imagine working in a hot climate office with your suit, tie and business shoes on. :feelsworry: Rather be homeless.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Same. No, just in a normal temperate climate Zone I would say but yeah we talked about that yesterday. Imagine working in a hot climate office with your suit, tie and business shoes on. :feelsworry: Rather be homeless.
Your lucky I wither in hot weather. Working in an air conditioned room wearing a tie sucks but imagine doing doing labor in the hot sun

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
It isn't the work that is the problem with me, it is being around normies and the bullying I receive. If someone told me to work 50 hours per week alone in my back yard I would.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
It isn't the work that is the problem with me, it is being around normies and the bullying I receive. If someone told me to work 50 hours per week alone in my back yard I would.
I feel you. And getting a job where all your colleagues are nice, laid back and empathetic people is basically like winning the damn lottery.
What I absolutely hated were the lunch breaks sitting on a round table with normies. Some super confident extroverted normies put you on the spot right in front of everybody. My God, the constant jokes, small talk, annoying questions...makes my blood boil when I remember it.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I feel you. And getting a job where all your colleagues are nice, laid back and empathetic people is basically like winning the damn lottery.
What I absolutely hated were the lunch breaks sitting on a round table with normies. Some super confident extroverted normies put you on the spot right in front of everybody. My God, the constant jokes, small talk, annoying questions...makes my blood boil when I remember it.
I ate lunch with normies in my job in 2015 when I was a bit younger and was quite new into the working world. Now I would never put myself in that situation and I ate my lunch in my car in recent jobs. I thought making the effort to eat lunch with the normies meant they would stop making fun of me and talking about me behind my back but it never stopped the relentless normies.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Working is great at making you realize how fucking great it is to be a NEET. I never could work more then a few hours myself, imagining myself spending the rest of my life doing menial labor... for what? I've been homeless before and enjoyed it, I never once enjoyed work. I think the biggest net negative of being a wageslave is rarely living in the present moment. They work and work and work then they have to find something to spend it on to make that work feel justified, which they rarely do from what I can see, they get trapped into a mentality of living for the weekends, always putting off pleasure and thinking "the future will be great" but when they get to that point (say pay day, the weekend, whatever) they're still burdened. They know on Monday they'll have to clock in so they have to play hard!

When I think of my quality of life as a NEET and the history of mankind, I feel grateful. Even kings of countries until just recently in history would be sleeping on inferior beds, only eating the things that the people in the nearby region have gotten, their entertainment options generally limited. I think of the comfortable bed I have, the delicious foods I eat, the foreign delicacies I import, my tight onahole that I bust loads into, my fat screen TV that I use to watch any quality film, anime or TV show and I genuinely just can't think of anything outside of this that I'd want. Being a NEET is truly being free!

:yay:

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Fuark, this brings back some awful memories

TimezTickin926

TimezTickin926

NEET
Nov 27, 2021

Nobody ever want to think about it. And you're lucky to even get 40 hours could be more could be less lol l

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
yo im just tryna get a ranch with some goats and not work and have hella kids

Activity
So far there's no one here