Lifestyle I keep waking up early

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Am not really sure why it’s not like I’m sleeping early either, last night I went to bed at 1:30 am and woke up at 4:30. I usually sleep 6 hours to be functional throughout the day but my body is naturally waking itself up early for no reason, the house is usually quiet doing this time too so it’s not like it’s a noise issue. Neither is it notifications since I have my phone on sleep mode to not interrupt my slumber. It’s very puzzling, right now I feel alright but later in the day I’ll need to take a nap.
IMG 6095

RNT

RNT

Eternal Night
Aug 23, 2023
You want anonymous medical advice or what? Try taking zinc, magnesium and melatonin supplements; they might be purchased online or in the nearest drugstore.

These are not exactly drugs, they are present in all multivitamins. In fact, you might simplify this and just buy a multivitamin supplement

Anti-Matter Golem

Anti-Matter Golem

If you read this go fuck yourself
Sep 8, 2023
It Was early In The Morni' When IGiveUp Woke One Day.....
Having NEETS Around Him, Didn't Have Much Thing To Sayyyy
No One Asked For His Thread Ideas, No One Dared To Tell Him This
No One Dares To Mess With The...... Admin Of This Sub
ADMIN OF THIS SUB

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Mood this morning🌞 : happy for personal reasons ❤ , stressed for personal reasons.
still tired doe >.<
Anime girl : Don't you hate the summer too?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Am not really sure why it’s not like I’m sleeping early either, last night I went to bed at 1:30 am and woke up at 4:30. I usually sleep 6 hours to be functional throughout the day but my body is naturally waking itself up early for no reason, the house is usually quiet doing this time too so it’s not like it’s a noise issue. Neither is it notifications since I have my phone on sleep mode to not interrupt my slumber. It’s very puzzling, right now I feel alright but later in the day I’ll need to take a nap.
View attachment 88701
Bruh I shit you not last 3 days this happened to me too I woke up way early and couldn't fall asleep again. Also since I've been working I can't sleep more than like 8-9PM even on weekends it sucks lmao

Lord Fukura

Lord Fukura

NEET
Mar 6, 2024
I wake up at 5:20 AM everyday, and I feel immense guilt if I don't, I consider it to be one of my finer features.

Activity
So far there's no one here