I like people who suffer

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I like them because of their suffering. I'm not saying I wish suffering onto them but they are relatable and sympathetic to me because they have endured pain. It somehow makes them less retarded. I don't like happy and carefree people. I don't like to hear them speak I don't care about their opinions and frankly I think they have nothing to say worth giving my attention to.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I thought you still were nigga you keep writing in bold letters in every other thread saying you're the only trucel on this forum. Guess fakecels are the loudest after all.
It's just mocking the people who brag about being the biggest trucel

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I like them because of their suffering. I'm not saying I wish suffering onto them but they are relatable and sympathetic to me because they have endured pain. It somehow makes them less retarded. I don't like happy and carefree people. I don't like to hear them speak I don't care about their opinions and frankly I think they have nothing to say worth giving my attention to.
Agreed positive people suck I love negativity seeing as how my life is filled with it

Activity
So far there's no one here