Venting I lost everything in sports bets

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
After 3 weeks of betting, all my accounts are on 0.
My goal was making at least 1000 this first month, but I ended up in negative numbers.
I used around 120 dollars from my pocket and lost all of it.
I'll retire for now, in a few months I might comeback stronger.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
coming back stronger to losing more money
The first week I made 5x of what I started with, I went too far the next 2 weeks. I need to go back to my slow but safe strategy

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
i use to bet on football matches, but usually small amounts.
I used to do that but then I went insane
Didn't I say this would happen? And you're gonna go back to it? Damn, I should really start some sort of gambling business.
It's over, I need to think and go back to my original strategy. But it was only 120 dollars, I can make it back in a few good bets

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
I used to do that but then I went insane

It's over, I need to think and go back to my original strategy. But it was only 120 dollars, I can make it back in a few good bets
No strategy in this entire universe will end with anything other than being broke eventually. It's only a matter of time.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Damn, I should really start some sort of gambling business.
you know what last year I was so close to do this. Creating the website and user account system wouldn't even be the problem. The main hurdles would be all the legal requirements + the gambling license + all other permits and later all the accounting paperwork. Its always those legal and bureaucratic things that hold me back.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
you know what last year I was so close to do this. Creating the website and user account system wouldn't even be the problem. The main hurdles would be all the legal requirements + the gambling license + all other permits and later all the accounting paperwork. Its always those legal and bureaucratic things that hold me back.
Give me a good bonus and I'll be your first client

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
It's a lot of money tbh, but i'll make it back with safe and smart bets
I hate when I see rich people casually betting 500K like its chump change. For the average joe thats like 500 bucks and its already a lot of money.:feelsbad:
:feelsree:

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I hate when I see rich people casually betting 500K like its chump change. For the average joe thats like 500 bucks and its already a lot of money.:feelsbad:
:feelsree:
I have to start with low numbers and when I make it I can start going big with the money i earned.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
I think acquiring customers is the real challenge. The legal stuff can be simply avoided altogether. Like, if I operate my site from my country (but targeting US/UK customers), nobody is going to do shit to me. The US government sure as hell isn't. At least not in time. Operate the site for like a year, make a lot of money, retire it and then start a new site with the same business model but a different name.

But the hard part is getting people to actually come to your site, and even harder is to get people that will spend money.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Operate the site for like a year, make a lot of money, retire it and then start a new site with the same business model but a different name.
Actually a clever idea to operate short-term only. hmm...
raXOujAwFBBlg3QiaaJzRw_MhtJzjmJBUcxWXclwgJoD223JZ_mPvyEj1_Lt4lq22H9dDsvvpltB_axe_I8ighPRLDG2UNyXQJkyrzA

If I ever opened a gambling site I wouldn't make it fair, I'd stack the odds in the house's favor as much as possible :p.
Yes. Its gotta be a disgustingly shady slot machine gambling website. Has to look like a funfair with bright colors, wheel of fortunes, theme bases slot games, can throwing challenge games, card games, lottery games... Crazy as that sounds there is a huge audience for this.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Actually a clever idea to operate short-term only. hmm...
raXOujAwFBBlg3QiaaJzRw_MhtJzjmJBUcxWXclwgJoD223JZ_mPvyEj1_Lt4lq22H9dDsvvpltB_axe_I8ighPRLDG2UNyXQJkyrzA

Yes. Its gotta be a disgustingly shady slot machine gambling website. Has to look like a funfair with bright colors, wheel of fortunes, theme bases slot games, can throwing challenge games, card games, lottery games... Crazy as that sounds there is a huge audience for this.
Yep, a short-term gig is how the real money is made. Make it shady, run it into the ground and squeeze as much profit as possible, then torch it and start anew. I've read a bit about this, this is how most millionaires are made. Nobody becomes a millionaire through honest business. At least, not 99.99% of millionaires.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
After 3 weeks of betting, all my accounts are on 0.
My goal was making at least 1000 this first month, but I ended up in negative numbers.
I used around 120 dollars from my pocket and lost all of it.
I'll retire for now, in a few months I might comeback stronger.
Ironically I used to be a pro gambler in las vegas.. But only used the sports betting areas for free coffee.. hehe

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Nov 1, 2022
Did you win good money?
youd fall for their scams. The biggest one is being greedy. NO such thing as "big money", unless you are extremely lucky. I figured out how to win the equivalent of an hourly wage, but a good one.. NEVER get greedy. If you want to make a living, you wont be rich, but it can be done by a few, but not many like me.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
youd fall for their scams. The biggest one is being greedy. NO such thing as "big money", unless you are extremely lucky. I figured out how to win the equivalent of an hourly wage, but a good one.. NEVER get greedy. If you want to make a living, you wont be rich, but it can be done by a few, but not many like me.
Yes that was my biggest mistake. First week I multiplied my initial money by 5 by making little bets. Then I got greedy and lost everything, I'm coming back now, slowly but safely

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Nov 1, 2022
Yes that was my biggest mistake. First week I multiplied my initial money by 5 by making little bets. Then I got greedy and lost everything, I'm coming back now, slowly but safely
NEVER be greedy, never fall for the fallacy of "big Wins" Remember, "in the end, the house always wins"

popcorn

popcorn

NEET
May 1, 2023
what about trying stock investment? I think it's a bit like betting but learning about it probably would give you a better chance of multiplying the money. Plus doesn't have the stigma ab it.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
i told you so you autistic retard
I'll make it back
what about trying stock investment? I think it's a bit like betting but learning about it probably would give you a better chance of multiplying the money. Plus doesn't have the stigma ab it.
I would to think and learn before investing, would rather just gamble it in sports without thinking much

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I am in 5 grand of debt because of my sports gambling between 2013 and 2018. Of course I could pay it back with a year of working but I haven't.
Gamble to get the money for it. I won't get into debt, when I reach 0 i stop

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
My best bet ever was one of my first ones. Did hit a 7 leg parlay betting mma fights which very crazy to pull off. Unfortunately only layed down a couple bucks though. ahhh:feelsree:

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
My best bet ever was one of my first ones. Did hit a 7 leg parlay betting mma fights which very crazy to pull off. Unfortunately only layed down a couple bucks though. ahhh:feelsree:
I often make big parlays and bet like 1 dollar, but I always lose.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I'm tempted to put more money on some big bets, I'm 99% sure I'll win, but I can't keep losing more money

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I would drop some cool quote but man, I can tell you on my own that one who resists temptation will inherit the prize of life
If you don't risk you don't win. I need to at leats get back what I lost

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Any update here? Hope you won something :yay:
I also got the itch to start betting again but I know its not a good idea to moneymax.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
Any update here? Hope you won something :yay:
I also got the itch to start betting again but I know its not a good idea to moneymax.
I added 30 more yesterday, lost it all in a few minutes :feelskek:.
I think I lost 60 or more since I made this thread.
I'm gonna stop for now.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I added 30 more yesterday, lost it all in a few minutes :feelskek:.
I think I lost 60 or more since I made this thread.
I'm gonna stop for now.
brutal. yes stop for now. Betting/gambling is a very dark world. Maybe stop for a while to calm down, let the emotions cool down and then start again with good preparation.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
brutal. yes stop for now. Betting/gambling is a very dark world. Maybe stop for a while to calm down, let the emotions cool down and then start again with good preparation.
Yes, i'll make a glorious return and get back what they took from me. But not yet

Activity
So far there's no one here